New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    young nubile bodies sweating it out, girls in short shorts, pretty faces w/ athletic bodies, fhm babe/s in action - what more can you ask for?

seriously though, the newest pay-for-play league just opened last weekend to a huge sonorous crowd. i'm hoping this new found popularity (relatively speaking) for the sport of volleyball would maintain its momentum so that basketball and football wouldn't be the only source of local sports entertainment out there :clap1:

i never thought i'd see the day a sport outside of basketball would be so popular that girls from a popular varsity team last uaap season needed the aid of 5 bodyguards to stem the tide of fans wishing to touch, snap pics, and banter w/ their idols (talo pa ang basketball players ng uaap at ng pba).

**props to the owners of the pics/images

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I hope that this Liga jump starts Philippine volleyball and prepares the country for international tournaments.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    young nubile bodies sweating it out, girls in short shorts, pretty faces w/ athletic bodies, fhm babe/s in action - what more can you ask for?

seriously though, the newest pay-for-play league just opened last weekend to a huge sonorous crowd. i'm hoping this new found popularity (relatively speaking) for the sport of volleyball would maintain its momentum so that basketball and football wouldn't be the only source of local sports entertainment out there :clap1:

i never thought i'd see the day a sport outside of basketball would be so popular that girls from a popular varsity team last uaap season needed the aid of 5 bodyguards to stem the tide of fans wishing to touch, snap pics, and banter w/ their idols (talo pa ang basketball players ng uaap at ng pba).

**props to the owners of the pics/images
    michele gumabao
    http://i.minus.com/ib0jALNWR0bq4J.gif

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ she's the daughter of former actor turned politician turned pastor dennis roldan. kaya don't say i didn't give you a heads-up :shhh:

I hope that this Liga jump starts Philippine volleyball and prepares the country for international tournaments.
    the shakey's v-league actually sent a team to an asian qualifying tournament last month composed of its all-star players. it was the first time in almost a decade a national team was sent to the qualifiers. aside from the lethargic disinterest local volleyball suffered, politics in its governing body was wracked w/ ugly scheming and dealing. it's a good thing a "rogue" group of pinoy volleyball lovers went against the grain and finally organized and sent a team to the said tournament in vietnam about 3 weeks ago and then laid the groundwork for the creation of the philippine super liga (psl)
    Last edited by baludoy; July 10th, 2013 at 12:24 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I can only recognize Gretchen Ho and Michelle Gumabao... Who are the others?....

20.0K:lollipop:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ let's see...hehe

in the first pic you have karla bello, fille cainglet, kara acevedo, gretchen ho (all ateneans), and the one partially covered is an unknown entity for me unfortunately

in the third pic it's the fhm babe michelle datuin who used to play for the lady archers of dlsu

napaghahalataan tuloy ako na dati pang nanunuod ng ladies volleyball. refreshing kasi tingnan from the usual girls w/ kikay kits always on hand

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It really helps that the volleyball players are... :inlove:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naglalaro ba yung labs ko na si rachel daquis?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ^hindi pards nagpaalam sa akin punta daw nang germany para makasama ang nanay nya

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    tuwing kelan naman laro nito at saan? :obvious:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast