New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti nga! in your face Yeng Guiao, PBA and the feeling stars Players of powerade team!

and last but not the least kay Lito Alvarez of Burger King!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess this conclusively answers the question of whether or not a foreigner can coach the Philippine MBT --- and improve on it.

Problem with our country is that we have an organization called BCAP which opposes the hiring of foreign basketball coaches to the detriment of our MBT's development. Pilipino daw muna ang bigyan ng trabaho --- nevermind the fact that they fail miserably in international competition.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^yup! that is why it's slap on the face for Guiao, he's the first one who opposes hiring foreign coach...

for the PBA for still feeling the best in Asia

for the powerade players for puro porma wala naman ibubuga

for Lito alvarez for not releasing and hostaging/blackmailing Aguilar.

and for all the fanbois of powerade team!!!

Miller was put to school by Barocca.

I thought I was watching a volleyball game instead of basketball.

puro supalpal mga PBA players
    Last edited by shadow; October 6th, 2009 at 11:07 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Sa basketball,- hindi puwede ang puro porma. Kailangan, practice, focus, teamwork at efficient ang mga galaw mo.... Pinakamahalaga,- kailangan natin ng Height to be competitive internationally....

8701:soccer:

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    talent cannot beat teamwork/cohesiveness. watched the game. basic basketball at its best. me point na fastbreak kay japeth. tatlo sila isa lang bantay(guard size pa yata). sigawan tao kasi for a breakaway dunk. siya pinili ng bantay, bigay nya bola sa kakampi. di nya pinasaya tao pero for sure masaya si toroman. now you know bakit hirap ang NBA sa FIBA.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    For me, ok sa akin na meron tayong foreign coach to guide us in international competition pero kung pwede sana subukan muna na pure filipino, I mean walang naturalize. Kase more or less dun tayo magdedepend.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    For me, ok sa akin na meron tayong foreign coach to guide us in international competition pero kung pwede sana subukan muna na pure filipino, I mean walang naturalize. Kase more or less dun tayo magdedepend.
    pure pinoy? our "best" players right now are all half breeds...

kahit naman sa ibang team sa FIBA meron silang mga naturalized players, it's allowed anyway what's wrong in taking advantage of that rule?

if you expect na puro pure pinoys ang isasali sayang lang pera sa SEABA na lang siguro tayo uubra.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    Yun nga. Except that these !diots from the BCAP resort to filing cases before the labor courts when we try to import foreign coaches so that we can get some transfer of technology.

Yes, I'm referring to none other than Chito Narvasa and Yeng Guiao. The latter, when asked about Rakjo Toroman's hiring, said that he doesn't see how a foreign coached basketball team can beat a team of 7-footers. Well, judging from yesterday's game, he just got schooled on what better fundamentals and teamwork could do.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    kaya yung blog talaga ni Cris Tiu about how their team bonded under Toroman really speaks for itself.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    partida na yun sa powerade team PBA rules ang ginamit hinde FIBA...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
PBA powererade team tambak sa Smart Gilas!