New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    body puncher pala si hatton? ilan na ba napabagsak ni hatton?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    based on my observation, hatton lunges whenever he attacks. his vulnerability is not being able to back out of the lunge in time. as i have noticed, he has mild tendency to flat foot specially when he is distracted or intimidated. to exploit this weakness, pacman would have to use his side strafe-jab-jab-hook maneuver. however, i'm pretty aware that hatton would train to counter counterbox pacman if ever pacman uses that style.

so in a simulated fight:
    both men will circle waiting whoever will dive in first. pacman will outpatient hatton is likely to happen. hatton having learned what mayweather did to him is most likely going for evasive tactics instead of lunging as his ringmen would instruct him. at this point of the fight, it will be a dogfight on whoever gets to his opponent's blind spot.
    in a likely scenario, either fighter would have to suddenly strafe to the opposite direction then make a cross. i'm expecting hatton to be working on his footwork so i'd like to see him strafe-lunge-strafe-back-lunge.
    looking on another scenario, you might expect him to go pointblank as what he usually does. if he will go for this strategy, he needs to close up as much as possible by constantly lunging. in this kind of fight, whoever breaks his guard will decide the fight.
    overall, this fight will either go into an elusive fight or an all out gungho brawl. it all depends on hatton. pacqiaou will have to train for both possibilites in order to win
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    so, based sa analysis mo so, eh both fighters may have the same style? so it means na parang kalaban nila ang sarili nila? mukhang maganda nga ang laban na eto

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    not necessarily. they also differ in styles but what i'm pointing out is that hatton needs to strafe more and lunge less if he wants to win. he already knows that pacquiao will overwhelm him if he can't fight toe to toe with speed. on the other hand, if he lunges enough, he might luckily pin pacman into a corner and fight it his own way. seeing their stats, they're pretty much in equilibrium both in body and style. if you add up their reach and height, they're practically the same. pacman punches more while hatton punches harder. pacman evades while hatton tanks. we can't tell for sure what's on their mind but my previous post just points out what the fight may look like. like i said, the game will be decided by hatton.

why did i say that? was pacman prepared when morales turned southpaw? it's all about preparation and psyching up. pacman emphasized that during his last fight. de la hoya was expecting a slower pacman that's why he lost
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    body puncher si hatton. yan ang pinakita niya sa laban niya kay kostya tszyu at jose luis castillo.
    hmm.. body puncher vs speed puncher

to make Pacquiao win this match he has to concentrate on how his body handle all those punches.
    just like what Pacquiao did to Morales pinahina ang sikmura to lower the guard then sabay pinuntirya sa mukha to claim the KO

and to make Hatton win the speed, he need to concentrate on the footwork more because he already has the power

Interesting

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post

Parehas halimaw! pero makikita mo talaga ang pagka-super athlete ni pacquiao.
    ayan ang ebidensya. mukhang lamang nga si pacman. at saka sa huling laban ng dalawa eh mukhang impresive ang performance ni manny kaysa kay hatton syempre panalao si manny kay oskie eh samtalang bagsak naman si hatton kay mayweather... oppps mukhang orange to apple ba? anyway, basta ako kay manny na!!!!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    unahan na kita bro sa kabilang thread natin. pacquiao din ako eh

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    imho good footwork and keeping the distance could be pacman's key to beating the hitman. yung fight plan ni roach against dela hoya pwede rin kay hatton, like stay off the ropes and keep the fight in the middle of the ring.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Si Hatton ba talaga yung nasa picture? Parang ang tanda na nya

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ang tingin ko dito... easy fight lang to para ke Pac

nahahype lang maigi tong laro na ito and sinasabi nila na mas delikado daw tong si hatton na kalaban... come to think of it... eto rin sinasabi nila nung kinalaban ni pac si diaz... mas lalo na si dela hoya kaya nga dehadong dehado tong si pac nun eh, but look how bad pac beat dela hoya. dela hoya was clueless sa sobrang likot at bilis ni pac. pac was moving his feet pretty well, and was bobbing and weaving in and out, side to side... in short, pac was so great that he made dela hoya looked like an amateur. ganito rin ang mangyayari ke hatton, assuming pac prepared well like he did for the dela hoya fight. speed will be the key here and footwork and the headmovement. hatton is a one dimensional bully and is somewhat slow.

basta at the end of the day, people will just say na washed up na tong si hatton, just like all the rest na tinalo ni pac. same old excuses lang.....

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Pacquiao VS Hatton   -- 02 May 2009 --