New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    i still believe it's all marketing ploy. . .the pacman-mayweather fight will happen before any of the two faces another opponent
    pwede...remeber sabi dati ni Roach na if it's Mayweather their fighting, March is a very early date since they need to prepare longer, harder.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jozef_10 View Post
    but then again what do these experts know? war wapakman
    What that writer Teddy Atlas doesn't understand is that unlike Fraud Mayweather, Pacman doesn't cherry pick fights and will not hesitate to go to the ring with dangerous opponents.

Matibay na welterweight si Clottey & hindi pa daw natatalo via TKO, but nevertheless on March 13 at the Dallas Cowboy Stadium-- Clottey will know why "speed kills."

For me: Pacquiao wins either by decision or late round TKO.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FullThrottle View Post
    Matibay na welterweight si Clottey
    and Pacquiao is fighting for the country....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Dami dami fans ni Pacman pag nambabae dami sinabi

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i just heard over the news that team pacman wants the fight to be * a catch weight of 145lbs. i believe it was gacal who said it.

wtf. they should stop with this catch weight nonsense. if pacman doesn't want to fight fighters weighing at the 147lbs limit, he should go back down to jr.welterweight. pacman can't keep fighting weight drained fighters!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    instant money na naman for all of them, especially yung mga hindi masasaktan at mapapagod sa training

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    i just heard over the news that team pacman wants the fight to be * a catch weight of 145lbs. i believe it was gacal who said it.

wtf. they should stop with this catch weight nonsense. if pacman doesn't want to fight fighters weighing at the 147lbs limit, he should go back down to jr.welterweight. pacman can't keep fighting weight drained fighters!
    well, take it or leave it sila and naturally they will go for it kasi nandun ang money. big money.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jozef_10 View Post
    clottey is slow but has a good defense and a very good chin. in short high risk low reward na kalaban si clottey.

at least mas ok na match-up ito kaysa mayweather vs. malignaggi.
    I agree. Kung di matuloy laban nila ni Pacqui, pataasan na lang ng benta ng ticket, PPV, ratings, etc. Then we'll know who's the bigger draw.

I wonder if Mayweather's asking Malignaggi to take a drug test too. Nabasa ko in another article that FMJ claims he wanted MP to take the drug test "for the good of the sport and as a service to boxers everywhere." Just can't find that article anymore. If his reasoning is true then he should apply the same to his new opponent. Otherwise, his fear of Pacman will become more obvious.

Still, I would like to see a Pacman-Mayweather match-up materialize after this Clottey fight. So we settle once and for all, who's the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. Unless Clottey wins against MP. Yan ang upset.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    lets get it on!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as per Arum and team Pacquiao Clottey is Morales, Barrera, Diaz, DelaHoya, Hatton, Cotto rolled into one.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Pacman VS Clottey