New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    hmmm, defense was ok for NE back then but aside from Randy Moss, did Brady have any other high profile receiver?

Again, Peyton is arguably the best regular season QB but he chokes in the playoffs. Brady on the other hand has 4 rings.

The stuff you're talking about, sure, NE is the only who does those lol.
    You don't need a high profile receiver to be successful. Give Peyton that offensive line and that NE defense and he'll probably win another SB ring. And allow Peyton's team to videotape his opponent's walkthrough practice, and he'll probably have another one.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    You don't need a high profile receiver to be successful.
    Yep, look at the Panthers. Mostly relying on their tight end Olsen.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by draiman View Post
    Yep, look at the Panthers. Mostly relying on their tight end Olsen.
    BTW, it is Brady vs Manning again this Monday for the AFC Championship.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    You don't need a high profile receiver to be successful. Give Peyton that offensive line and that NE defense and he'll probably win another SB ring. And allow Peyton's team to videotape his opponent's walkthrough practice, and he'll probably have another one.
    sure, that was the reason for the 4 rings. i know exactly what you mean about not needing a high profile receiver to be successful, look at how successful manning has been this season with sanders and thomas.

if you're talking about this year's NE offensive line then i don't know what else to think (it is just not good) . and the bronco's defense this year is ranked number 1. there is no reason the bronco's shouldn't win the sb this year.
    Last edited by moe; January 24th, 2016 at 01:10 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by draiman View Post
    WOOHOO!

Patriots vs. Panthers!

Go Brady!

... fingers crossed.
    Darn, and I was wrong. I hope the Panthers trash the Cardinals with a 2 or more touchdown scores.

I'm hoping for a Broncos-Panthers for SB50 come Feb 8 and Broncos winning it so it would be like a cinderella story for Manning, and a passing of the torch to Newton, so to speak.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    sure, that was the reason for the 4 rings. i know exactly what you mean about not needing a high profile receiver to be successful, look at how successful manning has been this season with sanders and thomas.

if you're talking about this year's NE offensive line then i don't know what else to think (it is just not good) . and the bronco's defense this year is ranked number 1. there is no reason the bronco's shouldn't win the sb this year.
    The Panthers are playing great. Denver is not a lock for the ring.

Yan ang malas ni Peyton. Nakakharap niya yung team on a run / streak with a good defense. Yung Seahawks na nakaharap niya, tindi din ng depensa nung panhanong yun.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The Panthers are playing great. Denver is not a lock for the ring.

Yan ang malas ni Peyton. Nakakharap niya yung team on a run / streak with a good defense. Yung Seahawks na nakaharap niya, tindi din ng depensa nung panhanong yun.
    it was a great game overall but bad game for the pats, brady got hit 23 times, the offensive line struggled mightily. the pats have a hard time playing at denver and they should have played for home field advantage late in the season. still glad they got this far but they fell short.

sb 50 will be awesome! top defenses going against each other.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The Panthers just demolished the Cardinals.

The Broncos IMO are the underdogs in the SB 50. Both have great defenses but the Panthers have an advantage in the offense.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    The Panthers just demolished the Cardinals.

The Broncos IMO are the underdogs in the SB 50. Both have great defenses but the Panthers have an advantage in the offense.
    Betting odds in favor of Panthers 1.50 to 2.45 for Broncos.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Start na! Let's get it on! Go Carolina!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast