New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    yup, same stadium, nearly the same spot, same stage of the came. the look on brady's face said it all - not again. they tried to catch the pats off guard since the earlier play was a run that got them really glose to the goal line. the play actually made sense since lynch hadn't been that successful in scoring from that close the whole season.

i guess they were thinking, let's throw it once and if it doesn't work, we'll run it in on the next down. luckily, butler was there to save the day with a lot of help from browner.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yup, same stadium, nearly the same spot, same stage of the came. the look on brady's face said it all - not again. they tried to catch the pats off guard since the earlier play was a run that got them really glose to the goal line. the play actually made sense since lynch hadn't been that successful in scoring from that close the whole season.

i guess they were thinking, let's throw it once and if it doesn't work, we'll run it in on the next down. luckily, butler was there to save the day with a lot of help from browner.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Whew! Patriots almost lost sa Giants, good that Brady kept his composure, not a great game overall but good leadership sa offense.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    the giants have the pats number, that's for sure. it was an exciting game and i'm glad they got the win but they lost edelman too which is not good. two big names lost over the past couple of weeks.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Do not like the Pats. Questionable team tactics.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    that's fair but most teams employ some form of tactic to gain an advantage. as to them using questionable team tactics, hard to say without concrete proof.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by draiman View Post
    Fav team this year, player?

I'm a die-hard fan of Brady and Manning.

Hope one of them gets the SuperBowl title this year.
    I dont understand how you're a fan of BOTH Manning and Brady.

Big Pats fan here!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    i've always been a pats fan. they are doing great so far but losing lewis kinda sucks. gronk and edelman are my favorites and amendola is proving his worth. even lafell is showing improvement following his injury.

the broncos defense is number one in the league at this point but i don't expect much from manning at this point. time for him to retire

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i've always been a pats fan. they are doing great so far but losing lewis kinda sucks. gronk and edelman are my favorites and amendola is proving his worth. even lafell is showing improvement following his injury.

the broncos defense is number one in the league at this point but i don't expect much from manning at this point. time for him to retire
    He's not playing this week, it's kinda sayang cause after all these years in his career, this season I believe he has great defense and weapons to throw to at the same time. (Although he's always been blessed with a good offense. Aldamnways)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    NFL fan over here! I rout for the Pats, Packers, and the Bears. The other two might be contenders for the Super Bowl but it pains me to see how the Bears have deteriorated since my long stay in Chicago a few years ago.
    There's flag every Sunday in UP. I used to play pero not anymore. #gopats

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    yup time for manning to retire. he's always had a great offense and the one year where they went to the SB, the LOB just shut them down. he's not really a playoff QB but he is arguably the best regular season QB.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    watching the broncos vs bears game, osweiler is ok but not that good. his 2nd game will tell us more.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast