New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Fav team this year, player?

I'm a die-hard fan of Brady and Manning.

Hope one of them gets the SuperBowl title this year.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I follow the Broncos and Packers. Used to be a Colts fan when Peyton was there.

Started watching it in the late 1990's when an ESPN show "Know the Game" made me understand the game.

It was the John Elway - Terell Davis show back then. Back to back superbowls.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I follow the Broncos and Packers. Used to be a Colts fan when Peyton was there.

Started watching it in the late 1990's when an ESPN show "Know the Game" made me understand the game.

It was the John Elway - Terell Davis show back then. Back to back superbowls.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I'm following the Pats and Detroit. Gronk is a beast, so is Megatron but Stafford is not doing him any favor. Andy Dalton and Cam Newton are doing great too so far. I wanted to learn more and play, do you know any friendly leagues around?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i've always been a pats fan. they are doing great so far but losing lewis kinda sucks. gronk and edelman are my favorites and amendola is proving his worth. even lafell is showing improvement following his injury.

the broncos defense is number one in the league at this point but i don't expect much from manning at this point. time for him to retire

i've always been a pats fan. they are doing great so far but losing lewis kinda sucks. gronk and edelman are my favorites and amendola is proving his worth. even lafell is showing improvement following his injury.

the broncos defense is number one in the league at this point but i don't expect much from manning at this point. time for him to retire

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by madduck View Post
    I'm following the Pats and Detroit. Gronk is a beast, so is Megatron but Stafford is not doing him any favor. Andy Dalton and Cam Newton are doing great too so far. I wanted to learn more and play, do you know any friendly leagues around?
    Wala eh.

I'd rather watch than play.

Quote Originally Posted by madduck View Post
    Wala eh.

I'd rather watch than play.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    NFL fan over here! I rout for the Pats, Packers, and the Bears. The other two might be contenders for the Super Bowl but it pains me to see how the Bears have deteriorated since my long stay in Chicago a few years ago.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    New england patriot fan and 49er fan here. Patriot fan since they won that first superbowl with tom brady. Watched that in the dead of winter in a hospital room somewhere in the states. Will never forget it.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    New england patriot fan and 49er fan here. Patriot fan since they won that first superbowl with tom brady. Watched that in the dead of winter in a hospital room somewhere in the states. Will never forget it.
    This was the start of the Brady era. A 6th round pick with low prospects of making it big in the NFL but now stands to be the yardstick for new QBs.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    bledsoe got injured, in came brady. their last super bowl though was my favorite. 4 tds for tb 12 and almost lost it but then malcolm butler had that pick which ended the game. i have superbowl 49 saved in my pvr and i will never delete it

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Oh yeah that was heart break city all over again until that interception. Hehe. Watched it a 100x. Why they didn't run the football......no one will ever know. Pete caroll will curse that move till the day he dies.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast