New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Danny Ainge cleaning moves continues.
    oo nga eh. i'm not sure what ainge is up to but bogey is a good catch for detroit. he's got a few more years of high -to-elite level playing but it's his maturity and stabilizing attitude that's going to be priceless for the upstarts of the motown five.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    oo nga eh. i'm not sure what ainge is up to but bogey is a good catch for detroit. he's got a few more years of high -to-elite level playing but it's his maturity and stabilizing attitude that's going to be priceless for the upstarts of the motown five.
    Re-stocking for the future na, parang 7 first round picks ang nakuha nila sa mga deals in the next 3 years. So future na tinitignan niya. 3-5 year plan. Competitiev in 3 years, maybe a powerhouse in 5 years.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    matt_barnes9 on Instagram: "I was wrong last night & I apologize for miss speaking [emoji1431]"

getting curiouser and curiouser… how deep goes the rabbit hole?
    Baka pinilit, *** offense. Basta nag took advantage, baka yun time na east conference champ sila sa party.

PR lang siguro press released nila na "consensual"

"unwanted comments" tapos 1 season ang ban?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; September 24th, 2022 at 01:15 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Re-stocking for the future na, parang 7 first round picks ang nakuha nila sa mga deals in the next 3 years. So future na tinitignan niya. 3-5 year plan. Competitiev in 3 years, maybe a powerhouse in 5 years.
    let them wallow in rebuilding mode for the next few years just as long as Detroit makes their move this coming season and beyond. i think the pistons youthful core is set for the next 5 years. maybe a little more addition/s here and there to make them more competitive. they're probably one dominant big man away to elevate their play - although the hope is transferee nerlens noel will continue his resurgence. he's a rim defender the pistons direly need.

same goes for the young marvin bagley iii. the neophyte center is showing his promise on offense but not on defense (and on passing). he made significant progress last season when he arrived from Sacramento. maybe a little more seasoning and a little more maturity will do the trick.
    Last edited by baludoy; September 24th, 2022 at 12:49 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    let them wallow in rebuilding mode for the next few years just as long as Detroit make their move this season and beyond. i think the pistons core is set for the next 5 years. maybe a little more additions here and there to make them more competitive. they're probably one dominant big man away to elevate their play - although the hope is transferee nerlens noel will continue his resurgence. he's a rim defender the pistons direly need.

same goes for the young marvin bagley iii. the neophyte center is showing his promise on offense but not on defense (and on passing). he made significant progress last season when he arrived from Sacramento. maybe a little more seasoning and a little more maturity will do the trick.
    Huwag ka na asa. [emoji16] ako nga hinde na umaasa sa suns ko eh.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    https://youtu.be/bIxlMB_6cT4

stephen a smith putting in some racial twist

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Hahaha, mapapaalis na din yung malas, baka mabago na ehep ng hangin.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Engot yan.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Somehow I agree, OA nga nila samantalang kung consensual eh dapat light penalty lang.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

no way bro. it's our time...to make the play-ins.

totoo bang binibenta daw ang suns?

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast