New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 199 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    it isn't all about money anymore--he already has it-- but legacy.
    right now, he is the only goat whose team got thumped in the finals. that is not what goats are made of.

the only way he'll get another four championships is to join the golden state warriors.
    Even if he gets 7 rings in all, being wiped twice in the finals will forever be stacked below MJ's emaculate 6-0 (W-L) record. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    If LBJ do that (joining the warriors) all the championship he will eventually win are gonna be useless and will forever tarnish his legacy.

Wala pa yatang Generational star ang gumawa niyang, Join their rivals just to chase championships.

Best for him is to stay with Cavs and just recruit solid players and surround him with ample support.

Kung ngayon na wala siyang katulong hr was abala to bring the Cavs back to the finals what more Kung maka recruit Cavs ng solid supporters to help him carry the load.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Si KD ganyan kaya ginawa.

60 win team, leads 3-1, then bolts away. What a pu.... But that is just me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Even if he gets 7 rings in all, being wiped twice in the finals will forever be stacked below MJ's emaculate 6-0 (W-L) record. hehe

But compare to LeBron, he's not generational player na best of his era. Na considered GOAT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    it lends substance to the postulate that lj is not and will never be the greatest.

lj too needed a wade and a bosch to get it first. if you can't beat them, join them.

at the end of the day, nothing else but the championship in your belt is the only metric to be the greatest.

i remember a story told by a friend. muhammad ali everything he knocked out an opponent always chanted "i am the greatest!" ali needed to say it to convince himself that he was the greatest; but, mj, every time he made a clutch basket or beat the buzzer, never said anything because he knew he was the greatest.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Why not San Antonio????NBA Season 2018-2019
    https://www.kens5.com/mobile/article.../273-562898040

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    it lends substance to the postulate that lj is not and will never be the greatest.

lj too needed a wade and a bosch to get it first. if you can't beat them, join them.

at the end of the day, nothing else but the championship in your belt is the only metric to be the greatest.

i remember a story told by a friend. muhammad ali everything he knocked out an opponent always chanted "i am the greatest!" ali needed to say it to convince himself that he was the greatest; but, mj, every time he made a clutch basket or beat the buzzer, never said anything because he knew he was the greatest.
    So Bill Russell is the greatest?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Why not San Antonio????NBA Season 2018-2019
    https://www.kens5.com/mobile/article.../273-562898040

I really want him sa Spurs!!! He would fit right in!

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    A good fit!!!!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    dwayne casey was just appointed the newest coach of the detroit pistons

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Bakit ba palaging sinasabi na kailangan ni lebron ng good coach? Tingin nyo ba coachable sya? Nakailang coaches na ba sya? Bakit ganun palagi pa din ang style ng laro, walang nababago?

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ good point.

sa high school coach lang niya ata siya talaga nagka- trust and faith.

i can't remember na but did he have a falling out w/ coach spo too?