1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Lakers * Game 4.

Sweep prediction. Hehehe

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    My say is Magic in 5 or 6, the Magic are a good road team, if they can steal a game at Staples Center then it's over in 5, they have a chance to sweep the middle games which will be held at Amway Arena if they fail to steal games 1 or 2, then go for the clincher in 6 at Staples.

Orlando will cause some match up problems to the Lakers, they don't have an answer to Howard inside but then the Magic have no answer to Kobe, the advantage of the Magic is their small forward and guard position. Alston, Lewis, Pietrius plus Hedo if they heat up from the 3-point range then LA would be in for the same result during their 2 regular season match ups. I think the series against the Celtics made the Magic stronger mentally, they were able to dispose the top seeded Cavs in 6 games which is no easy feat.
    If DH wont get T's, Magic has a good chance. Sa dehado ako, Orlando will weave its magic

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Magic in 6

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    since both of the teams have the capability to win road games, a sweep is unlikely here. . .orlando may steal one in la, but the lakers losing 3 straight in orlando is hard to imagine. . .

forget about the orlando sweep in the regular season, the finals is a different stage. . .coaching and experience will be the key. . .plus the lakers having the x factor in kobe, i'd say, it's the lakers in 6 games

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sa underdog din ako - go lakers

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Lakers at 7. Start employing the Hack'a Howard
    Sinubukan ata ng Cavs yan pero di umubra.Ganda ng free-throw shooting ni Howard sa series nila laban sa Cavs.

I'd say Magic in 5 or 6 also.Lakers can't guard Howard.Kobe can't be defended against also, but it can at least be a challenge for him to shoot if you put longer bodies on him(Lewis, maybe).If Kobe goes inside Howard will be waiting.It can go two ways in that scenario.It's either a foul on Howard or a block on Kobe.Either way i guess it will most probably go to whoever's supporting cast will show up.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    lakers in 6 or 7

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    magic in 6

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Lakers fan ako pero, damn na sweep sila nung regular season ng magic kaya tingin ko dehado sila...Kung gagawa si Gasol at Odom lakers yan..pero kung bumalik nanaman sila sa parang walang gana yari sila..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I'd put it for Magic in Game6. They're the hungrier team...

8000:borg1:

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
NBA Finals