New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Miami heat!!!!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Dallas' success will depend on how Dirk and Kidd plays, how Chandler would control the boards, and how well Terry and Barea would play off the bench.

The Heat will rely on the James, Wade and Bosh, countering Chandler would be Anthony, the outside shooting of Chalmers and off the bench would be Haslem, Bibby and perhaps House.

The settings have been reversed so it's the Heat who enjoys home court advantage. If Dallas could leave South Beach with the series tied they have a very good chance to win it all, if they fall in a 0 - 2 hole then things could become a little shaky although the Heat did the same trick on them back in 06.

The series can go either way, but I would prefer Dallas to capture it's first NBA crown over the Heat and get redemption for their 2006 Finals loss to the same team. Although I don't like Mark Cuban too.
    Last edited by ans_lim168; May 27th, 2011 at 05:54 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Let's have a poll na rin shadow para malaman kung sino dehado at llmado. DALLAS ako!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    More than my occasional distaste forMark Cuban (he's okay sometimes but a ravinglunatic most times), I really would like J Kidd, Dirk, Peja, and Tyson to win their firt NBA championship. I think that at the moment, Dallas has the personnel to pull of the wins and take the championship.

I like Wade, and actually cheered him in 2006, but I really don't like LBJ so for this year, I don't mind the Heat comingup short.

*tidus: which teams apart from the Lakers did you cheer for that lost in the playoffs? If that is so, please cheer for the Heats

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    The series can go either way, but I would prefer Dallas to capture it's first NBA crown over the Heat and get redemption for their 2006 Finals loss to the same team. Although I don't like Mark Cuban too.
    I don't like MC din but I prefer that Dal wins because I believe Dirk and JKidd deserve a ring most esp Kidd who was robbed of 1 MVP throphy by TD. & I like pass first and defensive-minded PG's.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBRONghini6 View Post
    Guys! You should read this, yes its old but still, good analysis

Head to Head: Chris Bosh vs. Dirk Nowitzki | Bleacher Report
    It will be different for sure in the finals. the way I predict it, Dirk will outplay Bosh. Me nerbyos pa si CB eh. Pero kapag nawala yun, laglag Dallas!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I would go for the Heat again. Heat ang pinili ko noong 2006 at nanalo pa ng pustahan. I hope this time they will do it again kahit na iba na ang line up ng both teams. But for sure, this is one exciting series!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I don't like MC din but I prefer that Dal wins because I believe Dirk and JKidd deserve a ring most esp Kidd who was robbed of 1 MVP throphy by TD. & I like pass first and defensive-minded PG's.
    Dallas is a good road team, if there's one team you don't want to play on the road that would be Dallas, their best chance is to get a split in the first 2 games and get business done at home. If they fall into a 0 - 2 hole then sad to say Miami could send the Texan squad on a second trip down memory lane again.

If the first 2 games ends in a split, then Dallas in 6. If Dallas falls to 0 - 2 in the first 2 games then Miami in 6.

Just for fun if Dallas gets a 2 - 0 head start on the Heat then a sweep in favor of Dallas.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Dallas is a good road team, if there's one team you don't want to play on the road that would be Dallas, their best chance is to get a split in the first 2 games and get business done at home. If they fall into a 0 - 2 hole then sad to say Miami could send the Texan squad on a second trip down memory lane again.

If the first 2 games ends in a split, then Dallas in 6. If Dallas falls to 0 - 2 in the first 2 games then Miami in 6.

Just for fun if Dallas gets a 2 - 0 head start on the Heat then a sweep in favor of Dallas.
    *bold
    Maybe you forgot sir, Miami is undefeated in home court this PO. Miami and dallas are two teams with impressive road record 28-13.
    So this is an exciting match-up, Go Heat! Can Dirk, kidd, marion, chandler play 45+ minutes? I hope so. Because it will be battle of Starters. LOL This is NBA FINALS 2011!!! Go Heat!!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    DALLAS !!! its they're time they are a good defensive team kidd & marion will guard lebron & wade, kidd & marion are magnificent in guarding westbrook & durant but who will guard Dirk? i think nobody can guard Dirk and hes so focus this time around he learned his lesson in 2006

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
NBA Finals 2011 Series Outcome: Miami Heat versus Dallas Mavericks