Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    nakakahabol na houston, mukhang mag 3-3 pa to,

Thunder lead series 3-2

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    The Celtics have been hurt by the lack of a true PG/ballhandler who doesn't turn the ball over and I think Terrence Williams has been a pleasant surprise for them this series since he has been largely forgotten at the end of the bench.

The Jet, for his lack of firepower all season long, finally came out smoking...and at no better time, too. Looks like that elbow to the chin finally woke him up.

Jeff Green, what can I say? Here's a player who came all the way back from life-threatening heart surgery and plays with ALL HEART.

He just might be this generation's James Worthy ver. 2.0. Just imagine if Rondo were not injured giving Green the outlet pass for the fastbreak throwdown jam.
    This franchise never seems to lack out of suspense. They made the Finals in 2010, pushed the Heat to the hilt in last year's ECF, It wouldn't be a surprise if they pull the plug on the Knicks. They just need to be consistent on their defense and make shots.

With regards to Jeff Green, he is a revelation, Danny Ainge saw talent in this kid back in 2007 that's why he drafted him but sacrificed him for Ray Allen and traded for him in 2011. If Reggie Lewis and Len Bias didn't go earlier as scheduled, the Celtics could have won more championships back in the 90's.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ and what a combeck by jeff green after undergoing open heart surgery last season. wala man lang iniinda sa ganung klaseng lebel na kompetisyon

w/ westbrook out, it looks like it's open season for the crown in the western conference - much to my disappointment

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pasok na GSW. Round 2: GSW vs SAS

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    pasok na GSW. Round 2: GSW vs SAS
    muntik na maka 3-3 ang denver

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    mukhang smooth sailing ang Spurs sa NBA Finals ah. Palagay ko hindi naman papasakitin ng Warriors ang ulo ng Spurs.

Curry is a great shooter but I'm sure the Spurs will make it difficult for him on the defensive end of the floor.

kung manalo ang Thunder, wala naman si Westbrook so bawas ang babantayan. Kung Houston naman, mejo mas madali depensahan.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by d'flash View Post
    muntik na maka 3-3 ang denver
    And everyone was expecting, kahit ako, na Denver ang makakausad sa 2nd round ng playoffs. Well, bilog talaga ang bola. GSW is really having a great year. Lets see what Steph Curry can do...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    NBA's newest superstar itong si underrated na si steph curry.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    With a healthy trio of Tim, Manu and Tony the spurs will cruise by GS or so we thought. I think Steph, DLee and the boys will give the Spurs a good series.

I was wrong about the Bulls-Nets Game 6, hope Bulls pull it off tomorrow. Heat awaits the winner, damn.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by d'flash View Post
    nakakahabol na houston, mukhang mag 3-3 pa to,

Thunder lead series 3-2

its over.. OKC moves to 2nd round.

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast