New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 168 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my current bike weighs 25 lbs
    yung klein an unbelievable 21 lbs without pedal straps

back in my high school, BMX days i was negociating a curve and a big ramp, nag "uno" ang bike, landed on my back and can still feel it during cold weather like now he..he
    and countless scars on my legs, arms he..he

sir G,
    im selling paints, automotive and house paints, that's why i have the resources, if you want i can paint your frame dito lang sa likod ng shop, beer lang ang labor fee ko he..he

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    kimpoy

:D dude, kapampangan ka talaga, galante! yung beer can be advanced, hayaan mo. yung paint job, hehehe, i'll remember that, and thanks for the offer. from your pix, bagay na bagay ka sa business mo.

ang gaan ng bike mo ah...how much did you weigh again? i weigh 200 lbs :oops: kaya siguro ok na to sa akin. still you have to show your bike when its finished ok?

baka may room sa 4x4 clinic ni wolfpack for some diversions like...biking :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gulliver
    kimpoy

:D dude, kapampangan ka talaga, galante! yung beer can be advanced, hayaan mo. yung paint job, hehehe, i'll remember that, and thanks for the offer. from your pix, bagay na bagay ka sa business mo.

ang gaan ng bike mo ah...how much did you weigh again? i weigh 200 lbs :oops: kaya siguro ok na to sa akin. still you have to show your bike when its finished ok?

baka may room sa 4x4 clinic ni wolfpack for some diversions like...biking :D
    di naman he..he,
    25 lbs with non-shox fork, 27.2 lbs with front shox.
    the standard tubing frame did wonders kaya magaan ang bike ko
    also the titanium goodies, like handlebars, seatpost clamps.

i weigh 20 lbs more than you do sir.
    the frame is finished na today im just bolting in the parts, the wheels are at the shop being truin.

my mom is from pampanga/pangasinan
    my dad is from manila
    so they settle halfway he..he

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MGA SIRS,

MUKANG NAGKAKAINITAN SA MT BIKES HA....SAMA DIN PO AKO PAGKA MAG TREKING NA KAYO....MATAGAL NA DIN AKO NAG-BI-BIKE PERO WEN I STARTED WORKING, WALA NA DIN....NA-BODEGA NA BIKE KO.....NGAUN, IM TRYING TO GET BACK MY SELF FIT AGAIN THRU MT BIKING....MY 1ST BIKE, I BOUGHT IT SA CARTIMAR (FORGOT THE NAME OF THE SHOP)...MY 2ND BIKE, ALMOST LAHAT KINA JOHN (EXTREME) NA....IM NIR THE VICINITY OF U.P. KYA IF MY SKED WUD PERMIT ON WEEKENDS PADJAK PAPUNTA SA SUNKEN GARDEN...HOP TO HIR FROM U GUYS SOON....

KISHYN

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    gulliver,

its good that you changed all of your substandard components... that's what I was telling you before in the other thread na madaming fake or rebadged components... in the end mahal din.

Treat your bikes as an investment, you only buy once!... if you buy a good one, dapat hindi ka na mainggit sa iba!!!

Happy Trailling

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys kung makakadaan kayo sa Fort this Sunday around 7am meron kaming fun race dun. FCAAF ang sponsor ng race. Hope you could drop by. Thnks.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by cta2
    gulliver,

its good that you changed all of your substandard components... that's what I was telling you before in the other thread na madaming fake or rebadged components... in the end mahal din.

Treat your bikes as an investment, you only buy once!... if you buy a good one, dapat hindi ka na mainggit sa iba!!!

Happy Trailling
    cta2, how right u were dude. hope Nightrock learns something from what i went through.

kishyn, pag ready na, asahan mo, sesenyas kami

BlackMagic, subukan namin dumaan. We look for the bike with the 3-spoke front wheel, yes?

kimpoy, tonight naka 15 kms na ako, ave. moving speed- 19.5 kph... sa tingin mo, kaya na kaya sumama sa UP guys? hehehe, palagay ko, kulang pa

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy

i weigh 20 lbs more than you do sir.
    the frame is finished na today im just bolting in the parts, the wheels are at the shop being truin.
    :lol: watch out, the heavyweights are coming! i bet you're just itching to ride it, hahaha....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My bike is finished!!!
    yeah big guys are coming!!!

gulliver, 7pm kong natapos ang bike ko kaya i didn't get a chance to ride it,he..he
    saka hinahanap ko pa helmet/gloves/shorts and my precious yellow jersey :D

wala pang pics pero katulad ng pics on page 2

specs
    lightweight standard tubing steel frame
    answer/manitou suspension fork
    titanium handlebar
    mavic wheels
    schwinn tires
    HKS pedals
    Flight Titanium seat
    Titanium Quick release axle
    Titanium Quick Release Seat post clamp
    Titanium Bottle Holder Bolt
    Suntour XC Pro Groupo
    27.2 lbs

give a week or two and im back in shape

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    heavyweights are coming... =)... Im one of them!

Thats why you should invest on the lightest bike you can get, coz my body is not helping making it lighter...

gulliver, how's your bike rack coming?

I had a bike rack before and each time I mount my bike at the back of my car, pagod na ako!

Mountain Biking...freespirited, and not-so-complicated fun