New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=3]Russell still waiting on Jordan[/SIZE]
    Bryon Russell thinks he’s lined up enough cash and TV interest to lure Michael Jordan into a one-on-one exhibition.

Jordan called out Russell during his Hall of Fame speech, saying the former Utah Jazz swingman motivated him with his trash-talking. He challenged Russell, saying: “From this day forward, if I ever see him in shorts, I’m coming at him.”

Russell responded by telling Yahoo! Sports he would play Jordan anytime.
    Russell now says he has substantial financial backing to stage a public one-on-one game, but declined to give details. He hopes to talk to Jordan soon in person and seek his approval.

“I am hoping it can get done because everybody wants to see it,” Russell said to Yahoo! Sports. “I wasn’t the one that called me out. I’m just returning the favor. I think people will fall in love with it to see M.J. and Bryon going at it again.

“I just need him to see what I got. And I guarantee you he will fall in love with what I got. It could be a very lucrative event for him that could put a smile on his face even after he loses.”

[SIZE=1]Source:[/SIZE] Yahoo Sports

Here's a scene from the 1998 NBA Finals wherein MJ lured Russell into one of his best moves ever . . .
    Last edited by jjmd3_787; November 9th, 2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: tao lang po ...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Mag golf na lang sila.... kay jordan ako....

but I have a feeling MJ will smoke that trash talker in a breeze...