New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 305
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #11
    i mean at weigh in.. usually 5 to 7 lbs lang dinadagdag ni pacman when he climbs the ring..

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,555
    #12
    Pacquiao fired up for third bout with Marquez - Sports - GMA News Online - Latest Philippine News

    Pacquiao, who has won world titles in an unprecedented eight weight divisions to cement his status as the best pound-for-pound boxer, will go into the bout as a heavy favourite against Marquez.

    However, Roach felt the Mexican, a three-division world champion, would once again be the toughest opponent the Filipino has faced in his illustrious career.

    "Manny loves it when guys come to him and they're aggressive," said Roach. "Marquez is a counter-puncher and we're probably going to have to go to him (Marquez) to make the fight happen.

    "It's a little harder for Manny to do that and there is no question that Marquez has the most difficult style for us."

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,160
    #13
    tingin ko, JMM learned his lesson well sa laban nya kay Mayweather. alam nya na bumagal sya non.
    kaya malamang pinaghandaan nya na ngayon.
    plus yung factor na kilala na nya si Manny...alam nya na kung pano icounter ang mga suntok ni Manny.

    kaya sa totoo lang, 50/50 ang chances ng dalawang boxer.

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,555
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    tingin ko, JMM learned his lesson well sa laban nya kay Mayweather. alam nya na bumagal sya non.
    kaya malamang pinaghandaan nya na ngayon.
    plus yung factor na kilala na nya si Manny...alam nya na kung pano icounter ang mga suntok ni Manny.

    kaya sa totoo lang, 50/50 ang chances ng dalawang boxer.

    this is Pakyao Version 2 which is very different from Version 1

    ung version 1 atak lang ng atak

    ung version 2 atak with strategy na

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,555
    #15
    and dont forget the weight factor.. mas comfortable si pakyaw sa division na to

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,160
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    this is Pakyao Version 2 which is very different from Version 1

    ung version 1 atak lang ng atak

    ung version 2 atak with strategy na
    tama po...pero wag din natin kalimutan na good counter puncher si JMM.

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,555
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    tama po...pero wag din natin kalimutan na good counter puncher si JMM.


    sino bang counter puncher nakatalo kay Pakyaw ?

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,349
    #18
    ^ Ibig lang sabihin siguro ni rollyic eh mahihirapan talaga si Pacman. Si Gayweather nga hindi rin na-knock-out si JMM eh.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    36,826
    #19
    Morales and JMM... Counter punchers na nakatalo kay pacman.

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #20
    sir di pa natatalo ni JMM si pacman.. yung unang laban draw (na dapat panalo si pacman).. yung pangalawa panalo si pacman..

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Morales and JMM... Counter punchers na nakatalo kay pacman.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez 3 24/7 part 1( The official 24/7)