New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Mga bossing pa help naman. Baka may marecommend kayo na pedia around Sucat, or Asian hosp.
    Medyo nalalayuan na kami sa Makati Med eh, dun kasi regular pedia namin, badtrip pa yung parking pag saturdays.

Salamat

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My friend's son goes to a pedia in BF. The pedia has a clinic at Asian Hospital but there's less people daw at the clinic in BF. The building is along President's avenue, near the old Mcdonalds in Sucat. It's right across mercury. That's where Alviar lab is located din. I forgot the name of the Dr lang If you're from around the area you can drop by and check it out. The names of the Drs are posted at the ground floor naman. Iisa lang yung pedia.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Dr. Job J. Mingoa - he is from asian hospital and other, visit him and ask him for his other clinic details. para makamura ka.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my uncle is a pedia, has clinic sa house nya sa BF Paranaque, sa Perpetual, sa Asian.
    pero ang advice ko sa iyo is to call Asian and ask them to recommend the best pedia.
    dyan ako nakakakuha ng magagaling na duktor, via their internal channels din.

i also have a high school classmate who is a pedia sa Las Pinas Doctors.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marky0910 View Post
    Mga bossing pa help naman. Baka may marecommend kayo na pedia around Sucat, or Asian hosp.
    Medyo nalalayuan na kami sa Makati Med eh, dun kasi regular pedia namin, badtrip pa yung parking pag saturdays.

Salamat
    Dr. Paulino inside BF along Aguirre ave., she has clinic in Medical city prque, and asian, but her home clinic is in BF. Haba pila palagi but you can call to make appointment, and they will call you before your turn comes up. sa sobrang dami patients she has tons of experience na, in fact, she can even predict what to expect on a day to day basis para hindi ka mag panic. very good doctor, and very professional. binatat dalaga na mga anak ko sa kanya pa rin kami pumupunta. if you are in bf aguirre going towards pres ave., her clinic is on the left side, about 100 meters from Larcy's cupcakery.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Thanks sa mga replies, mukhang magffield trip kami sa Saturday sa mga binanggit nyo na pedia. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sorry TS wala ako kakilala sa Asian Hospital or near that area.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Up ko lang to mga sir. Any recommend good pedia around sucat?. Hindi kasi ako komportable sa pedia ng new born baby ko dito sa unihealth Parañaque kaya gusto ko lumipat.

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Unihealth Southwoods

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by marky0910 View Post

Salamat
    dra joy aromin...asian hospital....she's one of the doctors na nasa ad/billboard ng asian hospital...been our doctor for 10 years..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast