New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    post niyo na lahat dito mga sama ng loob niyo kay Lebron James and pagmamahal na rin

GO!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ayan para hindi na mabulabog finals thread...

BTT: i respect his game but not his antics.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    Me too, in my opinion he's the clear cut #1 basketball player in the world today but some of the things he did make him come across as a d-bag, like the decision.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ahh finally a Lebron shrine....

I'm waiting for the fans to put : Once you go black, you ain't comin back

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    In 2009 nung na eliminate ang Cavs ng Magic, lebron was criticized for not shaking hands with orlando players. His sportsmanship and maturity was questioned back then.

Now after eliminating the Celtics, KG, Pierce and Rondo did the exact same thing.. walked off the court without shaking hands. Same with Westbrook after Dallas eliminated OKC. Nobody ever questioned their sportsmanship (or lack thereof). Wala lang.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    ayan para hindi na mabulabog finals thread...

same here, as I said before sa ibang forum. I'm a fan of his game but not of his personality. nobody can doubt his game, anyone who denies his greatness is a pure hater. besides, this is basketball and hindi pabaitan ang laro. hehehe. wala na ko paki kahit ano gawin niya sa labas basta maipanalo niya team niya at gawin niya yung dapat niya gawin. hehehe.

nasayangan lang ako nung umalis siya sa cavs. iba pa rin pag naipanalo mo ng sarili mo yung championship. but then, he already accepted it na hindi niya kaya mag-isa. anyway, basketball is about teamwork naman talaga.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I can't wait to see LeBron turn to LeChoke this coming finals! :D

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Basta ako I hope by the time he retires he joins the Malone/Stockton/Miller/Barkley/Ewing alliance!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Basta ako I hope by the time he retires he joins the Malone/Stockton/Miller/Barkley/Ewing alliance!
    Haha now that's a well wish!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by four-rings View Post
    In 2009 nung na eliminate ang Cavs ng Magic, lebron was criticized for not shaking hands with orlando players. His sportsmanship and maturity was questioned back then.

Now after eliminating the Celtics, KG, Pierce and Rondo did the exact same thing.. walked off the court without shaking hands. Same with Westbrook after Dallas eliminated OKC. Nobody ever questioned their sportsmanship (or lack thereof). Wala lang.
    Anong nobody questioned them, ako kaya nag-boo after ko makita. Kaso hindi naman ako sikat at writer ng sports column/Tv comentator kaya wala lang. Meron yan bro, wag mo lahatin kasi hindi lahat galit/ayaw kay LBJ. kay LBJ na nga ito, sinama mo pa sila. Ibang thread na lang sila IMH(umble)O.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Lebron james thread: Haters and lovers alikes are welcome.