New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    kaya pala isang balde ng legs! 🤣

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    ive gotten used to it...it just happened like any normal IF protocol of 16:8, afterwards 18:6, then warrior diet..tapos omad na....na intriga ako kay herschel walker...still a beast in his 50s...magic of autophagy

https://s7.postimg.org/ywbc6otij/images_10.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by nissde View Post
    Di pa kuya work in progress pa din.

Before: June 2017

After: November 5 Progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ok yan....rome wasnt built in a day...keep it up

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I lost 7KG in a month boss. It is said that the first month mostly water weight yung mawawala sayo kaya ganun kalaki ang weight loss.

If it slowed down these two are the major factor:
    1. You're kicked out of ketosis or never talaga nagenter ng ketosis.
    2. Calories - If less exercise then same calorie intake then very minimal din ang weight loss. Either magcut ka ng calories or you do more exercise.
    i did keto for a year and lost 50-60lbs (without IF)on that..then i introduced IF...then OMAD/keto for about 3 months straight...dun ko na pansin na i over did it a little bit..lost too much weight too quickly, na apektohan yung 3 major lifts....so i introduce carbs then returned to 18/6 protocol...last july 1 i was going to a buffet, my last meal was the night before...from then on im doing it every since..no cheating until now..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    May thread pala ang KETO. Regarding the LDL expect it to be high for the first 6-12 months then it will regulate. Same yung test results saken High LDL everything else is Normal. Refer to this boss What should I actually do regarding my high LDL? : keto.

Highly recommended most na nagKETO to join reddit/r/keto community. Lahat ng questions ko about it nasagot dun.

I started Keto/IF around late June this year. Normal na BMI ko ngayon maintain na lang same low carb diet, IF doing One Meal A Day(OMAD) Mon-Thursday, 16/8 Fri-Sun.

Exercise: 30-60 Pull-ups/Chin-ups, 30-60 chair dips, Thursday cardio 8-10KM for maintenance.

Height: 172cm
    Starting Weight: 220.5 lbs
    Current Weight: 156.5 lbs
    Ikaw pala and idol. Halos same height tayo (I'm 173cm) but I never got to 200lbs. But my body look fat and big because my extremities are not really big.

I am into some sort of lazy keto. Not measuring everything. Probably still eat some carbs (e.g. chicken joy with the breaded skin hehehe). But slowly I'm trying to be more strict.

The only advantage I have (IMO), is that I am not in a hurry to lose weight. Hopefully I get to the 160lbs target.

I was 191lbs last Oct20 and 181lbs end of Dec1. I had cheat days within that period.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Anyone here who does regular blood chem?
    I'm about to show my doctor my blood chem results.
    I don;t know what to say to him hahaha.

My Total Cholesterol if off the charts (300++)
    LDL is the main culprit (250+++)

Good news is my HDL and triglyceride is normal.
    I've been reading about triglyceride-HDL ratio which is said to be a good indicator of heart risk than LDL because LDL have two types (big-"good" and small="bad"). And these two types are not measured in ordinary blood chem analysis.

I am not sure of our local doctors are familiar with these though.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Ikaw pala and idol. Halos same height tayo (I'm 173cm) but I never got to 200lbs. But my body look fat and big because my extremities are not really big.

I am into some sort of lazy keto. Not measuring everything. Probably still eat some carbs (e.g. chicken joy with the breaded skin hehehe). But slowly I'm trying to be more strict.

The only advantage I have (IMO), is that I am not in a hurry to lose weight. Hopefully I get to the 160lbs target.

I was 191lbs last Oct20 and 181lbs end of Dec1. I had cheat days within that period.
    well, when i was on keto my best friend was skippys peanut butter...pero only 4 tablespoons a day....btw..there is only a 3-5lb difference between now and when i was on ketosis....i know that is just water weight...we are heavier when our body is full of glucose..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    well, when i was on keto my best friend was skippys peanut butter...pero only 4 tablespoons a day....btw..there is only a 3-5lb difference between now and when i was on ketosis....i know that is just water weight...we are heavier when our body is full of glucose..

I followed you advice on eating skippys when I feel satiated with the taste of fats.
    But lately, I shifted to keto desserts (yes I like to cook, wifey doesnt cook).
    --Bread using almond flour then either I put peanut butter or make a grilled cheese using it
    --Choco mouse (butter, cream cheese, and whipping cream lang naman ito)
    --Almond flour pancakes with butter

OR coke zero pag nagmamadali hahaha

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    For me, 7up Free ang iniinom ko pang alis ng sugar craving.
    Bumili din ako ng Ketone strips pang monitor if I'm still on Ketosis. So far accurate naman sya kasi I just started on keto diet.
    Amazon.com: Ketone Strips (USA Made, 15 count): Accurate test strips for Keto Diet, Diabetics and Ketone measurement. Lose weight with confidence. Includes Ebook emailed. Lifetime Guarantee: Health & Personal Care

Sa instagram dami nag popost ng alternatives like for pasta you can use shredded zucchini and for rice use shredded cauliflower.
    Natry na namin masarap naman pero iba pa din ang kanin.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kamoteboy911 View Post
    For me, 7up Free ang iniinom ko pang alis ng sugar craving.
    Bumili din ako ng Ketone strips pang monitor if I'm still on Ketosis. So far accurate naman sya kasi I just started on keto diet.
    Amazon.com: Ketone Strips (USA Made, 15 count): Accurate test strips for Keto Diet, Diabetics and Ketone measurement. Lose weight with confidence. Includes Ebook emailed. Lifetime Guarantee: Health & Personal Care

Sa instagram dami nag popost ng alternatives like for pasta you can use shredded zucchini and for rice use shredded cauliflower.
    Natry na namin masarap naman pero iba pa din ang kanin.
    seldom na ako nag ra-rice...i always seemed to have a bloated feeling even the day after, unlike bananas which i eat 4-5x a week..mga 650g sliced in one sitting..with hershey syrup of course

https://s7.postimg.org/6y5iyq2hn/20171205_194740.jpg

another thing are pancakes...pag walang bananas....i just eat 10 with nutella

https://s7.postimg.org/pqhe2djh7/20171114_200219.jpg

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    seldom na ako nag ra-rice...i always seemed to have a bloated feeling even the day after, unlike bananas which i eat 4-5x a week..mga 650g sliced in one sitting..with hershey syrup of course

https://s7.postimg.org/6y5iyq2hn/20171205_194740.jpg

another thing are pancakes...pag walang bananas....i just eat 10 with nutella

https://s7.postimg.org/pqhe2djh7/20171114_200219.jpg

Di ba mataas sa carbs ang banana? 25g carbs per 100g

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast