New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Para medyo maiba ang ihip ng hangin sa Pitstop.

Do you support Cloning?

Are you against Cloning?

And why?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Para medyo maiba ang ihip ng hangin sa Pitstop.
    :lol: hehehe...kakaiba na ba ang dating ng pitstop cafe? :mrgreen:

pagbigyan natin ang kahilingan ni sir karding :mrgreen:

ako....NO TO CLONING.

we weren't made to be/play gods. mahirap na nga magpakatao e susubukan na agad natin gumawa ng tao (maliban sa paraan na mahilig pagusapan dito sa pitstop :lol

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i don't support human cloning, because of moral n ethical issues.

pero sa animals, ok sa kin. agree din ako sa gene therapy n gene mapping coz these will promote human health, kc pwede ng mapalitan mga harmful genes thru these, therefore preventing sickness..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayan, sige input pa kayo. Maganda yang puro against cloning kse sa side ng PRO CLONING ang debate na sasalihan ko by next week. At least I know which and what issues I will be facing.

Playing GOD, I'll reply two days from now.

Ethical issues and Moral issues, meron na din akong sagot pero wait muna ako sa iba pang input.

Thank you. 8)

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Karding, pang debate mo pala! :lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here's my take.

Complete human cloning I'm against. Why? Hmm....

Maybe because of my catholic upbringing. Maybe because it's "un-natural".

But, if cloning will be limited to certain parts or organs of the human body for the purpose of saving a terminally ill patient, I will support that.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gretzy
    Karding, pang debate mo pala! :lol:
    yah, may pang counter na ko sa mga issues na nabanggit nyo, just wanna see kung ano pa ibang possibile reasons why would you be AGAINST CLONING.

Ethical and Playing GOD is the most common issues. I need more than that...hehehe

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    .....but, if human cloning will benefit the whole mankind why not.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ako PRO-CLONING..

atheist ako so..no moral issues saken..

okay lang ang cloning..basta hwag aabusuhin..!!:D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gene mapping and gene therapy wala rin akong problema dun. laking tulong nun...especially pagdating sa med and health care. as long as your genetic sequence is not used against you in a discriminatory fashion....parang sa GATTACA?

morality and ethics doesnt always go together. example, someone is going to die....and the only way to save him is through cloning him. clone so that he could live (to use an organ from the clone or transfer the "person" of the original to the clone...if at all possible). the MORAL thing to do would do everything and anything possible to save him, right? but, would it be ETHICAL to objectify the clone/original in that manner?

here lies the paradoxical question of the clone. is he human or not? is it wrong to refer to the clone as a he/she? if the clone is to referred simply as a clone, would that make us any less human? if the clone was human, what would that make us?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Human Cloning Issues