New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ako sinabi ko sa wife ko diretso ang taba mo grabe papayat ka.

next day bili ako equipment gym.

ngayon 25-26 inches na ulit bewang nang asawa ko kaso may mga laylay na dahil galing sa taba.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sinabihan ko ng diretso. Sinabihan din ako ng diretso. So quits kami.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    "D*mn can't seem to balance my ride, always on the low side on the passenger side!" :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honey, the washing machine broke down again Funny thing is, it only happens when it's your clothes turn.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Look at your kid and start telling jokes that start with...

"Yo mamma so fat..."

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Darling, have you heard? They're offering Xenical at 50% off.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I waited until my kumander told me that's she's been getting migraine headaches or experiencing body aches, back pains, etc. Then segway ko na the reason why she's feeling those aches & pains is because she's gaining weight. Then I tell her she's got to watch her diet, do exercises and we go walking together as exercise coz she's not the athletic type who plays sports.

Just be sutle and dont sound critical but concerned about her health & well-being.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    All I can say is...

Unless you, yourself have 6-packs and no love handles, you don't have the authority to ask that from your spouse...
    yep i think so too.

the fact that it was pointed out that she needs to lose weight no matter how nice you said it would really annoy her. hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Theres nothing that can motivate her like competition, if you know what I mean, Paringgan mo kaya na ang ***y ng friend niya, kaso double edge sword to baka gamitin din sayo kaya be careful,

wait din ako sa payo ng iba baka may mas magandang advise, buti na lang di ko problema to, kapapanganak lang ng misis ko last december pero 110 lbs na siya ngayon at 5'3" yummy na naman he he

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ang iba kasi during pregnancy kain ng kain. Pagkapanganak na kain pa rin ng kain. I dont think our bodies need that much food.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
How to tell kumader to lose weight in a nice way.