New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    by wellness week, i mean the days in a week which are filled with health related activities, like visiting your dentist, ob-gyn,optometrist, or going to the spa for massage, body scrub, or going to the church to nurture your spirit.

i usually spend a week for total wellness, once every last month of every quarter.

YOU MAY SKIP READING THE SUBSEQUENT PARAGRAPHS AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE HIGHLIGHTED QUESTION.

starting last saturday, i went to the highlands to visit a friend and indulge in foods out of their organic produce. (here, they don,t use pesticides to exterminate the aphids, a solution of chili and detergent is instead used)

sunday, was spent for spiritual wellness in the community of the monks...indulged with the delicacies they made.

monday...have a good bfast (good, coz i was not in a hurry to finish my meal..kasi pag mabibitin lang ako, skip ko na bfast); ATTENDED the celebration of the Holy Eucharist (Immaculate Conception); was just lazying around...in the pm, i had my hair rebonded and its color changed; met up with friends.

tuesday...executive check up, had undergone stress test, doc said "you have a good heart" after i surpassed the test via tread mill; other diagnostic exams will be tom, so m fasting now...; had my derma enhanced my skin tone via dermabrasion.

so far yan lang muna...

m just wondering if you splurge a greater premium for wellness...
    [SIZE="5"]MAY WE KNOW HOW DO YOU DO YOUR WELLNESS RITUALS AND HOW OFTEN DO YOU DO IT?[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Ako :Bath: everyday!

and to make sure to have a happy outlook everytime :cheer:
    Last edited by Taurus; December 10th, 2008 at 10:29 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    Ako :Bath: everyday!

and to make sure to have a happy outlook everytime :cheer:

you must be a lucky fellow, Sir.

How often do you self-declare a wellness week?