New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Prognosis: Circumcision and AIDS - NYTimes.com

Circumcision reduces a man’s risk of acquiring and transmitting H.I.V. and other ***ually transmitted diseases, and now researchers have found a possible explanation: the procedure reduces the quantity and diversity of bacteria at the head of the penis.

Researchers in Uganda studied 79 men randomly assigned to circumcision and 77 who remained uncircumcised, controlling for age, number of ***ual partners and other factors. The study is in the March/April issue of the journal mBio.

After a year, the bacterial load had decreased in both groups, possibly because being in a study spurred behavior changes. But the decrease was significantly larger in those who were circumcised. Diversity of bacteria also decreased more in the circumcised men than in the uncircumcised, and almost all of the bacteria that decreased were anaerobic — the kind that do not survive when exposed to oxygen at the exposed tip of the penis.

“We’re not trying to prove that everyone should be circumcised,” said the senior author, Lance B. Price, a professor of occupational and environmental health at George Washington University. “We’re trying to understand how it works and, by understanding, possibly establish alternative strategies to reduce people’s risk for H.I.V.”

The effect of bacteria in H.I.V. acquisition is unknown, but bacteria may play a role in attracting T-cells, the immune system cells that the virus attacks, or cause inflammation that makes transmission more likely.
    Ahem.....

18.8K:dance1:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Probably because those that are uncircumcised also have reduced quantity of *** once the woman finds out? Kidding

My friend told me it looks ugly daw and it's also more prone to bad odor.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    most pinoys are circumcized

so how come....

HIV cases reach “epidemic” level
    Philippine Star - ‎Apr 17, 2013‎
    CEBU, Philippines - Health officials said the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) cases in the cities of Cebu, Mandaue and Lapu-Lapu have already reached an "epidemic" proportion. "We are flagging the red alert and we would like to avert this problem.
    HIV cases in Philippines may reach 4000 this year
    Emirates 24/7-Apr 3, 2013
    HIV ( human immunodeficiency virus) cases in the Philippines are expected to reach over 4,000 this year, following the 339 fresh infections ...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    basta topic about *** organ present si cathy

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Homo***uals are growing exponentially na sa Pilipinas

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Sino si Cathy?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Wala tagal na diko nakikita nag popost si CFY

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *kenzie: Ayun oh, si sugar_kane, si C4Y din yan

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was invited last week sa isang big party.. kala ko kung ano meron parang kasalan.. yon pala TINULI lang yung anak nya hehehehe... and that was in RUSSIA...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    The experiment was a mistake. Its not the bacteria but the excess skin that promotes hiv. Bakit kamo? Biruin mo un pag di ka tule dalawa ang condom mo. Tendency is itutulak ng natural yung synthetic. Pag ung natural lang condom mo di ka protektado. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast