New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    HEALING WITH SOUND

A doctor once said that after the holidays, many will die from cardiac arrest (high blood pressure). True enough, many prominent personalities died from this modern–day disease just after the New Year. I know of three people who suddenly died due to CA. All are in their forties to sixties. This is due to the intake of high fatty foods such as lechon. Pati balut. Nutritionist say that hanggang matchbox size lang ang kakainin, dahil masarap, hanggang 4-8 matchbox size ang kinakain. Dapat sana, eat moderately.

Last Dec 25 and 28, I ate large chunks of lechon (wow, sarap). On Jan 2, isang balut. Early Jan 4th, I felt symptoms of CA, such as a bulging head, blurring vision and the feeling of throwing up. Nawala ang symptoms after an hour, however, at 4pm; bumalik uli. At 8pm, hindi ko na makayanan. Nagpa bp test ako dahil my head seems to be bulging and the pain was getting worse. 145/81. I know that I may not survive the night because I never had high blood pressure before, therefore, I have no maintenance medication, besides, I do not want to take harmful chemicals unless necessary; bad for the kidneys, liver and pancreas.

Since Oct 2012, I am using brain entrainment for depression, sleep, focus, nirvana, etc and this greatly helped me. In an act of desperation, I punched ‘isochronic tones hypertension’ on youtube and listened for a 30” video file. Within 15-30”, I felt the symptoms gradually fade. Wonder of wonders! My bp went down to 120/80. I know that the tone had calmed my amygdala and instructed my pineal gland to balance my body functions. Since Jan 4, I had listened to the tone for a third time. I plan to use this tone for my maintenance. Sino ba ang ayaw sa libre?

We never learn unless we unlearn. Maraming pinagbawal ang medical entities na makakatulong sa atin, gaya ng cannabis/hemp/marijuana pero ang tobacco at alcohol ay pwede. Ito ay dahil sa GREED. Cannabis is an ayurvedic medicine. It is not to be smoked. All good foods when taken in large quantities is bad. Rice is good, but eating a kilo of rice? People who are supposed to protect us are giving us the wrong info. Even Wikipedia is 95% information and 5% disinformation.

I am giving this info because there are many people who needlessly die due to lack of proper info. Of course, it may not help everybody due to other factors but the majority could benefit from using sound theraphy, e-theraphy (using ucrocurrents) and listening to solfeggio freqs. I use:
    1. Monaural (pure sine waves)
    2. Binaural tones
    3. Isochronic tones
    I am lucky to possess some quality equipment like a Hewlett-Packard frequency generator and a freq counter. I am now using these to listen to solfeggio freqs to fill my body and home with divine tones. Btw, the 9 solfeggio freq was decoded from the bible by Dr. Puleo (6) and Dr. Horowitz (3). The super genius Nicolas Tesla once said, “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6, and 9, you would hold a key to the universe”. Alfred Einstein said, “Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been lowered as to be perceptible to our senses. There is no matter.” Shades of quantum mechanics! Everything is vibration. Lets have good vibes.

When you subtract a solfeggio tone with another tone, you ALWAYS get a 3, 6, or 9 after using the Pythagorean number reduction methodology. Add two or three tones and the result is always a 3, 6, or 9. Wow, and to think that these 9 tones were decoded from the Bible – book of Numbers. The good news is; it can be used by theist and atheist alike. So, belief is not important. Just listen.

I recommend newbies to use brain entrainment. Just download from youtube. First, download Torch browser, while watcthing the video, click the download video arrow. Torch will even extract the audio file for mp3. (If you don’t train your brain, it will train you.)

Its good to be alive. I consider 2016 as the beginning of my second life. I am posting other important sites. It may save you or your loved ones in the future:

a. Emancipating_healtcare_v1_09 (pdf) by a Filipino author –‘cancer and other incurables’
    b. Rife story (pdf)
    c. Jewish opposition to cancer cures
    Use these tones with caution. Don’t overdo it. Once or twice is sufficient. Do not open your kundalini without proper supervision. Is there a doctor in the house?
    Last edited by pyramid00; January 9th, 2016 at 08:52 PM. Reason: SPELLING AND TENSE

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Ako naman since I'm a light sleeper, I would normally go to work the following day na laging wala sa focus, can't concentrate esp. sa meetngs. Parang hindi nagre register sa utak ko mga details. Too much stress, daming iniisip na family matters, blah. Initially i'm losing sleep and my insomnia would always kick in at night esp. noisy ang environment.

Then I started to find ways to block the noise and I found some white noise/brown noise sa youtube.

My focus is now amazing, kahit walang tulog, during meetings I can focus easily. I swear that brown noise tremendously helped and still is helping me with my concentration.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    listen to Bach.
    some authors claim his music is healthful.
    libre pa.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by draiman View Post
    Ako naman since I'm a light sleeper, I would normally go to work the following day na laging wala sa focus, can't concentrate esp. sa meetngs. Parang hindi nagre register sa utak ko mga details. Too much stress, daming iniisip na family matters, blah. Initially i'm losing sleep and my insomnia would always kick in at night esp. noisy ang environment.

Then I started to find ways to block the noise and I found some white noise/brown noise sa youtube.

My focus is now amazing, kahit walang tulog, during meetings I can focus easily. I swear that brown noise tremendously helped and still is helping me with my concentration.

I've researched what you call white/brown/pink noise, etc., and found out that these frequencies are used by the bobbeck brain tuner. The best source of white noise is an fm receiver. Itono lang sa walang station at pwede nang gamitin while asleep. The danger is that during emergencies like fires; you could not hear the commotion while sleeping, esp if you use a headphone.

I am thinking of designing a circuit that would amplify a noise source which will be smaller than a walkman. A CES (cranial electro stimulator) circuit diagram on the web. Hindi lang cars ang may tuner, ha?

There were dozens of individuals who succumbed to cardiac arrest during the month of jan. Siguro, kung gumamit sila ng brain entrainment which are downloadable from youtube, maybe... I've have talked to some people who say that i've used a placebo. period. Is ignorance or hard headedness a virtue? It is a new science used in the USA and elsewhere, in fact, maybe worldwide, judged from their comments.

Another mode of sound theraphy is the use of the 9 solfeggio frequencies which is claimed to be be bible-based. they say that the freq MI-528hz can repair warped dna. (for homo's?) oops.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    this sounds exactly what kills steve jobs, bob marley and many more ...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Whenever I use earphones at night, I used a different noise type but somewhat similar to brown noise, parang tunog ng aircon, less lang ang treble. But when I use the speaker beside my bed, I use brown noise and I would normally raise the bass level.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Whenever I use earphones at night, I used a different noise type but somewhat similar to brown noise, parang tunog ng aircon, less lang ang treble. But when I use the speaker beside my bed, I use brown noise and I would normally raise the bass level.
    The fm receiver I mentioned is too harch to the ears. Download white, pink or brown noise from youtube, pero pang-10 hours ang usage.
    white noise - masyadong raspy
    pink noise - better than white
    brown noise - marami ang gumagamit nito

Up to now, i have'nt use maintenance med for my bp. I use an isochronic tone instead. Naku, may kinuha na naman si Lord kahapon; cardiac arrest daw at 51 yo. Hindi ko alam kung papaano ko irecomenda ang sound theraphy. Kung madedo, baka ako ang sisisihin.

Salamat sa technology, marami ang nabibiyayaan. A theist or an atheist could benefit from sound technology. Just shut-up and listen. Let your brain do the rest.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Pag pure FM or white noise, it could lead to tinnitus eh.

It's surprising na yung ear doctor na nag check-up sa dad ko hindi alam ang mga types ng noises na ito nung tanungin ko kung nakaka damage sa hearing, he's young, around the late 20s siguro, sa Medical City. I needed to explain pa a bit, maybe he knew about it, maybe he doesn't.

Ganon, talaga, pag oras mo na, oras mo na.

Death should not be feared...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Pag pure FM or white noise, it could lead to tinnitus eh.

It's surprising na yung ear doctor na nag check-up sa dad ko hindi alam ang mga types ng noises na ito nung tanungin ko kung nakaka damage sa hearing, he's young, around the late 20s siguro, sa Medical City. I needed to explain pa a bit, maybe he knew about it, maybe he doesn't.

Ganon, talaga, pag oras mo na, oras mo na.

Death should not be feared...
    Yeah, death could come anytime but if it could be postponed for several years, sayang din yon. hehe Masarap ang buhay kahit walang malaking pera.

A young doctor will not know about the types of noise because he had not researched. Tinnitus cannot be cured but we can get relief with sound. If the tone of ringing is known, e.g., 5khz; introduce this freq and the ringing may be reduced. Or introduce a broad spectrum of noise (pink or brown) with a notch at 5khz. Either way, it may work. Some may respond to the first option while others may find the second method effective. Noise may mask the ringing, the noise SHOULD be equal or less in intensity than the ringing. See; youtube.com

Even older doctors do not know that cancer was curable in the 40's. If they say that it is so, they will be ridiculed by their peers. Today is the end of ignorance, thank the www for that. Spread the word. No more lies. WHO,AMA, FDA and evil Pharma, take note.

There is a site that deals with healing with sounds; healingsounds.com
    February 14 is world healing day.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Full Brainwave Frequencies Table
    Between 0.5 and 90Hz are the states and frequencies that comprise the vast majority of our day to day experiences. The table below, breaks these core frequencies down further and shows some frequencies outside of this range that correspond to some more rare and unusual states of consciousness.

Name Frequency Characteristics
    Lambda ~200Hz Self awareness, higher levels of insight and information. Tibetan monks that walk barely clothed for days through the snow have exhibited high levels of these. They are difficult to measure and little is known about them. They are carried on the very slow moving Epsilon Waves (<0.5Hz).
    Hyper Gamma ~100Hz
    Gamma 38 - 90Hz Important in harmonizing and unifying thoughts processed in different parts of the brain. Combines different perceptions. Essential for complex motor processes. Suppressed totally by anaesthetic. Found in all parts of the brain.
    Beta (High) 18 - 38Hz Wide awake, alert, focused, analyses and assimilates new information rapidly, complex mental processing, peak physical and mental performance, cannot be sustained indefinitely otherwise exhaustion, anxiety, and tension result.
    Beta (Mid range) 15Hz-18Hz Wide awake and alert behaviour.
    Beta (Low) 12 - 15Hz Also known as Sensory Motor Rhythm (SMR) - vigilance, reduced mobility, shallow breathing, less blinking, fixed attention and eye focus, enhancing through neuro-feedback has a calming effect.
    Beta-Alpha 12Hz Hyper-efficient in processing single tasks as the brain can focus on the details as well as the overall task at the same time
    Alpha 7.5 - 12Hz Mental coordination and resourcefulness, relaxation, alert but not mentally processing anything, inward focus, calmness, at ease, deep breathing and closed eyes can amplify alpha wave production, peaks around 10Hz.
    Alpha-Theta 7.48Hz Schumann frequency. Stimulates retrieval of memories from the subconscious. This is the natural vibrational frequency of the ionosphere in the earth’s atmosphere.
    Theta 4 - 7.5Hz Associated with memory access, learning, deep meditation, sensations, emotions, the threshold of the subconscious, dreaming.
    6.2 - 6.7Hz Cognitive activity, sustained attention, low anxiety
    4.5Hz Associated with many altered consciousness states. Shamanic trances, Tibetan mantras and Buddhist chants use this frequency to access trance states
    Theta-Delta ~3.5Hz Long term memory access
    Delta 0.5 - 4Hz Deep sleep, human growth hormone release, low blood pressure, low respiration, low body temperature. No muscle movement - Reticular Activating System (RAS) shuts this down.
    Epsilon <0.5Hz As with Lambda and HyperGamma waves, less is known about these states due to the rarity of observing them. They have reportedly been associated with when state Yogi's go into when they achieve "suspended animation" where no heart beat, respiration or pulse are noticeable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast