2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    May thread na ito a, d lng siguro nakita

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    May duplicate thread ito a
    This is the original thread.

The duplicate thread, posted by the same user: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33553

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hanggang magkano kaya monthly sa FF?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    Hanggang magkano kaya monthly sa FF?
    2300 ata/monthly.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks happy_gilmore.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    lost my xda sa ff fairview locker room... hassle nakaipit pa naman doon ang parking ticket kaya na delay din ako ng labas ng parking dahil naghanap pa ko ng kopya ng registration ng sasakyan.

after office hour ang rush hours sa fairview kaya da best na pumunta eh tanghali puro trainor lang karamihan ang naron.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    First, I must say that it is my experienced opinion that Fitness First in the Philippines, i.e., Metro-Manila, Makati, etc, cannot be trusted. A friend of mine joined them in 2004. He gave Fitness First a TERMINATION notice, in writing, because he did not like their facilities.. So Fitness First did as he requested at first...and froze his account pending account termination. But at the 12 month, i.e. contract end point did they cancel his account? No way. Instead they re-started his account and billed him another 16 months beyond his one year contract at FULL PRICE. Honest mistake on their part? I doubt it considering the existence of the written request plus all of the resistance he is facing now. When he requested a refund from Fitness First, they first claimed to have lost his request to cancel. So he produced it. Then they claimed that it cannot be reversed because he was not proactive on reversing it when they charged him. He protested and pointed out that he produced a termination notice with their signature on a receiving copy. They still are saying 'no' because they froze it, even though he clearly requested termination.
    So let me get this straight...Fitness First won't give a refund because they over-billed a client and when he asks them to fix their mistake, they claim it's his fault?
    Fitness First Philippines, it is my opinion and the opinion of many that you are scum. It's bad enough that I've rarely, if ever seen your clients get results in your gym. When people join your gym they are expected to hire a personal trainer at an additional Php770 per session. I HAVE NOT ONCE MET A FITNESS FIRST TRAINER WITH A CLUE. If they did, maybe some of the people working out there would get noticeable results. Now, just because it appears to myself and others that your company continues to lose money in Manila Philippines, you feel that it's your right to fool your members? This is the way it appears to anyone who has seen this evidence from my friend. Don't you feel that it's your obligation to do the right thing before you are faced with a class-action lawsuit?
    The truth will come out about all of the people who have been exposed to this apparent trickery. So to all of the Fitness First members who are trying to get out of their contracts, and there are dozens based on people who have e-mailed me for help, my advice is simple - call your credit card company and tell them that your credit card was stolen. They will cancel your credit card and Fitness First won't be able to bill you anymore.

Read these discussions for more stories of questionable acts -
    http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14379711#post14379711
    and this one -
    http://forums.istorya.net/index.php?topic=35462.0

So that's it. Beware of Fitness First and don't give them your credit card. There's a reason they demand it from you and refuse to let you pay in cash now. Haven't you ever noticed that all of the workers and consultants in their head office don't appear to work out themselves? When I see a bunch of pasty managers with their bellies spilling over their belts whenever I've been there, something is very wrong with this supposed 'Fitness' company. Mark my words...Fitness First will be gone from the Philippines in a few years. People already know that their so-called trainers usually immediately put you on their crappy second-rate machines and you won't get results. Look around at how many people are working out in their clubs but appear to have never entered a gym for a day in their lives. Most people quit after a few weeks yet...they have your credit card for the whole year and you can't get out of your contract. Even then you run the risk of being billed beyond 12 months, EVEN WHEN YOU REQUEST TO QUIT IN WRITING. Php30,000 for no results is not worth it. Before you join Fitness First, consider that there are better options. TAKE YOUR TIME AND LOOK AROUND. DON'T PAY FOR A GYM WITH A NAME ONLY BUT NO SERVICE OR RESULTS TO BACK UP THEIR NAME.

Don't make the mistake of joining FITNESS FIRST for serious or realistic results. It's not for people looking for serious change in my experienced opinion. Is Php30,000 really worth losing by not listening to me here? Ask some of their current or previous members you know. Research and do your homework before you take a risk with them. You might be surprised at how negative most people are about them. Finally, do the people that you ask or their members that you see actually look like they work out? I see many fat girls and stick boys carrying their bags all of the time...and they never seem to change. If the answer for you is also a 'no', I've made my point, regardless of their questionable dealings with my friend.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    If you have any complaint againsts Fitness First Philippines, we would like to ask all those who have complaints, grievances, and problems with Fitness First all over the country, feel free to submit your complaints to DTI Consumer Welfare Desk.

Several problems such as credit card auto debiting, inaction to consumer complaints, non termination of fitness contracts even if clients already filed termination, open ended contracts, non return of double billing, freezing of account with charges, hidden charges, defieciency in safety standards, onerous contracts, non fulfillment of those promised or stipulated upon, credit card requirement upon membership, use of credit card info without authorization and informing the client, surcharges, injuries and others.

You may file at DTI Consumer Welfare Desk at 12th Floor Trafalgar Bldg, HV Dela Costa St, Makati City, or use the following contact numbers, you may call and walk ins are most welcome, you may also mail it to us or use a one day courier service.

HOTLINE: 751-3330
    Consumer Complaints: 8118231 to 33
    Tel: 7510384 Fax: 8956487
    Via net: I-REKLAMO

You may write your story of any of your complaints or grievances, and submit to us, or call us.

CONSUMER WELFARE DESK

To further protect your interest please keep your receipts, contracts, registered mail stub, and letters submitted to Fitness First.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    post ur fitness first rants here, thanks

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Fitness first rants