New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011

PSG vs Real Madrid *Khalifa Stadium 01/02/14.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Football - Mata hopes United move will secure Spain spot

Playmaker Mata spoke to the media for the first time on Monday following Saturday's 37.1 million pounds ($61.22 million) move.

The club revealed he would wear the number eight shirt rather than the number seven used by former greats David Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo and Eric Cantona.

The 25-year-old Mata struggled for game time this season under Jose Mourinho, with Chelsea's manager preferring an attacking midfield trio comprising Brazilian internationals Oscar and Willian and Belgium winger Eden Hazard.

That led to fears that if he continued to be overlooked he would struggle to claim a seat on the plane to Brazil.

Mata said getting regular game time was crucial ahead of the June finals. "It was really important," he told a news conference ahead of Tuesday's Premier League match with Cardiff City.

"As you know the Spanish squad is really difficult to get in.

"Lots of players are fighting to be in the last 23 going to Brazil so I hope this is going to be a great chance for me to keep playing, to keep being fit and to keep showing to the manager of the national team that I want to be there and I have to be there."

Mata would not say that remaining at Chelsea would have cost him his Spain place.

"I don't know, now I'm here, now the moment is here, now I'm trying to play as much I can to try and help the team," he added.

"Obviously if things are good in the last part of the season the World Cup is going to be closer for me for sure."

Spain have drawn Netherlands, Chile and Australia in Group B.

Source: Football - Mata hopes United move will secure Spain spot - Yahoo Eurosport UK
    Football - Mata hopes United move will secure Spain spot - Yahoo Eurosport UK

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Champions League semi-final draw: Chelsea face Atletico Madrid; Real Madrid meet Bayern Munich | Football News | Sky Sports

UEFA Champions league semi-final draw... Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid, Bayern vs Real Madrid.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    start na mamaya! puyatan na naman!

i think i'm goint to be rooting for england or argentina in this edition

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    start na mamaya! puyatan na naman!

i think i'm goint to be rooting for england or argentina in this edition
    Which channels are showing the World Cup?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    balls channel

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Tingin ko Brazil vs Spain ito. Argentina siyempre dark horse ko dyan.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Crap, walang balls channel ang Cignal. Thanks just the same.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast