New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    im omad today. wish me luck [emoji28]

FOCUS
    goodluck! it won't be easy but it's not impossible.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Yes. ...thats the fastest way to lose weight, not the healtiest, but once you introduce water, your weight shoots up again..thing pre fight weigh in, lahat sila dry, then after the weighing in..they introduce carbs and water....10-15 pounds agad and taas ng weight....pero if people want the healthy way, sacrifice nga...fat metabolism takes a long time...lucky kana sa 2lbs a week..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    This is exactly what happened to my daughter, on keto, she lost 10 lbs on the 1st week, but then lost 1 lb each only on the next 2 weeks. Ok na rin, because she may have lost water on the 1st week, but the fact that she did not slide back but lost 2 lbs in 2 weeks means she really lost fat already. When does the fat metabolism accelerate Mr. Big?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Ive been 3 years IF sir, july 1 it will be my 1sr year anniversary doing OMAD..

very impressive.

i really have high respect for body builders.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    This is exactly what happened to my daughter, on keto, she lost 10 lbs on the 1st week, but then lost 1 lb each only on the next 2 weeks. Ok na rin, because she may have lost water on the 1st week, but the fact that she did not slide back but lost 2 lbs in 2 weeks means she really lost fat already. When does the fat metabolism accelerate Mr. Big?
    Depends sir....everybody is different, best way to know is to have a fat scale...it might not be as accurate a dexa scan..but its acceptable, important is have a baseline or a starting point...we have an inbody test at AF and i have a xiomi fat scale at home that i bought for 1.5k at lazada...on the inbody test..im 15%bf, pero on the xiomi it says 21%, if one goes down, the other one also goes down, to add something to the mix, i add a caliper also..P199 at lazada..notice that im not too keen on weight but on the fat percentage..weight loss is different from fat loss..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    very impressive.

i really have high respect for body builders.
    Naku thx sir...pero thats easy...mas mahirap pang itigil mang chicks....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Naku thx sir...pero thats easy...mas mahirap pang itigil mang chicks....

i reckon you are as quick as your trigger finger. you do speed shooting?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Thanks Mr. Big18

Depends sir....everybody is different, best way to know is to have a fat scale...it might not be as accurate a dexa scan..but its acceptable, important is have a baseline or a starting point...we have an inbody test at AF and i have a xiomi fat scale at home that i bought for 1.5k at lazada...on the inbody test..im 15%bf, pero on the xiomi it says 21%, if one goes down, the other one also goes down, to add something to the mix, i add a caliper also..P199 at lazada..notice that im not too keen on weight but on the fat percentage..weight loss is different from fat loss..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    i reckon you are as quick as your trigger finger. you do speed shooting?
    Not anymore sir, the boss would only allow me to shoot again when my daughter is old enough to compete, so i could have a chaperone..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I need to be serious with this. My SO told me extra weight ages a person and the best way to look young is to eat healthy.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I need to be serious with this. My SO told me extra weight ages a person and the best way to look young is to eat healthy.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Negative thinking and stress ages one faster....food is just part of the equation...

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast