New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Yes. ...thats the fastest way to lose weight, not the healtiest, but once you introduce water, your weight shoots up again..thing pre fight weigh in, lahat sila dry, then after the weighing in..they introduce carbs and water....10-15 pounds agad and taas ng weight....pero if people want the healthy way, sacrifice nga...fat metabolism takes a long time...lucky kana sa 2lbs a week..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Yeah, a kind of "cheat" move IMO.
    Technically it is legal but I think it defeats the purpose why fights are classified by weight. Because come fight time, one fighter might still be within his pre fight weight (coz it's his normal weight) while the other one became heavier than the weight class already.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    Yeah, a kind of "cheat" move IMO.
    Technically it is legal but I think it defeats the purpose why fights are classified by weight. Because come fight time, one fighter might still be within his pre fight weight (coz it's his normal weight) while the other one became heavier than the weight class already.
    I dont see that as cheating....there are downsides like what happen to dela hoya vs pacman..he did made weight but upon losing weight, he lost a large amount of muscle also...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I need to lose weight ASAP. I'm thinking of taking uppers so I can go without eating for 20 hrs or so But I am afraid that my heart might not be able to take it (I have mitral valve prolapse that was diagnosed in my 20s) Although I was told it's nothing to worry about, I get palpitations all the time. Also my BP is not normal (sometimes I reach 140/90)
    2 pounds a week is considered "safe" by some authors.
    more than that, you might meet some "complications".

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I need to lose weight ASAP. I'm thinking of taking uppers so I can go without eating for 20 hrs or so But I am afraid that my heart might not be able to take it (I have mitral valve prolapse that was diagnosed in my 20s) Although I was told it's nothing to worry about, I get palpitations all the time. Also my BP is not normal (sometimes I reach 140/90)
    Try ketogenic diet plus intermittent diet, say 16 x 8 ( 16 hrs na no food intake and 8 hours para kumain ng healthy food)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Rice rice rice, cut down on rice. I'm no med person though, baka may masama effect. But that's what I did.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Cky View Post
    Try ketogenic diet plus intermittent diet, say 16 x 8 ( 16 hrs na no food intake and 8 hours para kumain ng healthy food)
    Did keto for a year..been doing IF(warrior) for 3 years..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Rice rice rice, cut down on rice. I'm no med person though, baka may masama effect. But that's what I did.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    No negative effects..other than eating sinigang with mo rice..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Eat more ulam than rice. And make sure kumain ng uncooked saging na sa baba pg ng crave sa ibang pagkain.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Ung kape nkakadagdag ng hypertension

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Lessen meat intake.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast