New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Has anybody here tried it or is currently drinking it? It's been around for awhile now but it just caught my attention when I was at Mercury Drug buying medicine, they had a small booth set up. I didn't buy it just yet because I wanted to get some feedback/reviews first. I really want to try it because it has so many benefits. Di naman ako maarte sa lasa since you only need to take it once or twice a day, may tolerance naman ako sa ganung bagay hehe. I just don't want to waste time and money if di rin kita or ramdam agad ang results.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Has anybody here tried it or is currently drinking it? It's been around for awhile now but it just caught my attention when I was at Mercury Drug buying medicine, they had a small booth set up. I didn't buy it just yet because I wanted to get some feedback/reviews first. I really want to try it because it has so many benefits. Di naman ako maarte sa lasa since you only need to take it once or twice a day, may tolerance naman ako sa ganung bagay hehe. I just don't want to waste time and money if di rin kita or ramdam agad ang results.

Go ahead and try it, if you need to suppliment your diet with extra vitamins, its a good source, those drinks wala hong magical effect that overnight youll feel better, detoxification takes time, but you can also detox by fasting. Libre pa

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    May free taste sa SNR neto, masarap naman siya. 1 sachet daw is worth 10kg ng vegetables??

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    May free taste sa SNR neto, masarap naman siya. 1 sachet daw is worth 10kg ng vegetables??
    Go chk it out, if it works after a few weeks, continue using it

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wheat grass is the supplement that has the most effect in increasing body ph from acidic to alkaline. an alkaline body is of course healthier and much less prone to diseases and infections.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    wheat grass is the supplement that has the most effect in increasing body ph from acidic to alkaline. an alkaline body is of course healthier and much less prone to diseases and infections.
    Same effect as ACV

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron tablet form niyang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I think taking colostrum is much better.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    autophagy works better, no need to take anything..your dead cells will be consumed by your own body, its like internal housekeeping...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I think taking colostrum is much better.
    Like like like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast