New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    May nakapunta na dito? Magaling ba talaga?

Meron nakapagsabi sa akin na mga doctor mismo ng st lukes pinupuntahin ito. Hahawakan lang pulse mo at check mouth alam ano situation health ng internal organs mo.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    parang napaka generic ng surname niya and sa binondo pa talaga siya hehe meron ka bang complete name? baka meron dito nakaka kilala

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's hearsay that doctors go to a "faith" healer. It's just the same with local witch doctors and albularyos. There's one in most places.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    He prescribes a cocktail of herbs, tea and roots for a specific illness in a note pad that only the chinese botika located in the same building can understand

No definitive documentation so far on efficacy.

But yes, he is rather well known.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Wifey and I tried naman acupuncture of Sister Regina Liu, chinese catholic nun that practice acupuncture.

Sr. Regina Liu: Helping Couples Have Babies Through the Natural Medicine of Acupuncture - Getting Pregnant | SmartParenting Mobile

My mother kept on talking and forcing us to visit her, not knowing acupuncture clinic pala yun!

Akala namin parang spiritual healing/counseling type lang then ipag pray ka niya.

one weekend we visited, convent siya ng madre na may clinic sa loob. Dun lang namen nalaman na acupuncture clinic pala.

She interviewed us, gave her our history. She gave tips on what to eat proper lifestyle etc.

Then she asked if we're ready for the acupucture.

Since andun na din kame, screw it kako lets give it a try.

Hindi naman masakit, some needles are electrocuted too pero parang pumupitik pitik lang.

Session finished. Her assistants removed the needles.

I asked what's next?

The assistant told me to come back.

2 sessions a week daw.

I asked until when?

Until your wife gets pregnant.

I said ah okay, we left the cubicle, went straight to reception area.

Asked how much will we pay.

Sir dalawa po kayo ni mam?

I said yes.

3500 po.

Napa wow ako!

That would be 7K a week until we conceived a child.

Pass muna kako.
    Sa siyensiya muna tayo sabe ko kay esmi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bro CNS, have you tried the scientific way? It took almost 5 years for my wife to conceive so we went through some tests and I found out na low count pala ako (I guess from too much practice :D ) but the Urologist prescribed some pills and vitamins plus the sea urchin diet, and of course lots of prayers, we were able to produce 2 cute ones.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Bro CNS, have you tried the scientific way? It took almost 5 years for my wife to conceive so we went through some tests and I found out na low count pala ako (I guess from too much practice :D ) but the Urologist prescribed some pills and vitamins plus the sea urchin diet, and of course lots of prayers, we were able to produce 2 cute ones.
    We are starting already, she's seeing her OB at the same time i'm visiting my urologist. Sabi ko nga kay esmi science muna tayo and dasal. Wag muna kay sister regina, baka pag sinuma namen magagastos sa weekly acupuncture eh mas mahal pa sa invitro.

Nung una chillax lang kame and pacontrol control pa. Now na gusto na namin mukhang challenged kami.

No pressure na lang kako, enjoy muna what we have right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by amoyligo View Post
    May nakapunta na dito? Magaling ba talaga?

Meron nakapagsabi sa akin na mga doctor mismo ng st lukes pinupuntahin ito. Hahawakan lang pulse mo at check mouth alam ano situation health ng internal organs mo.
    Madami sila pero nakapag-consult na ako, hindi sa doctor na ito pero iba. Tama they feel your pulse rate and they could determine some problems with your organs, depende sa iyo if you want to try. So far sa pag-consult ko napagaling naman nila ako sa sakit ko.
    Last edited by ans_lim168; July 8th, 2015 at 02:38 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It's just the same with local witch doctors and albularyos. There's one in most places.

Agree. Yung kakilala ko manggagamot, tititigan ka lang. Alam na sakit mo. Ha ha! Walang pulso-pulso.

Pag sa babae naman, titingnan lang nya, then....."Alam mo, buntis ka." (Patay! ) Yung pamangkin ko, dun namin nabuking e. Buntis pala sa bf nya ang lintek, di namin alam.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Madami sila pero nakapag-consult na ako, hindi sa doctor na ito pero iba. Tama they feel your pulse rate and they could determine some problems with your organs, depende sa iyo if you want to try. So far sa pag-consult ko napagaling naman nila ako sa sakit ko.
    Saan yan located at name ng doctor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Dr Tan of Binondo (Traditional Chinese Medicine)