New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Doctors say looking at busty women for 10 minutes a day is good for your health
    By Romeo April 4, 2013 2:49 PM

Seems that I’m going to have a long and healthy life.

According to the Daily Record from the U.K., doctors say looking at busty women for 10 minutes a day is good for your health.

A German study, that has been published in the New England Journal of Medicine, so you know it has to be real, says that staring at women’s breasts for a few minutes a day is better for your health than going to the gym. Yep, you read that right!

The author of the study, Dr. Karen Weatherby, an expert on aging says, “Just 10 minutes of looking at the charms of well-endowed females is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out.” So, I guess I can cancel that gym membership.

Five years were spent monitoring the effects of this study by the research team.

The men in this study were told to stare at breasts daily had lower blood pressure and slower resting pulse rates and also decreased their risk of coronary artery disease.

“***ual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation.” Dr. Weatherby explains, “There’s no question – gazing at large breasts makes men healthier.”

No word if they’ve done a study for women, sorry Ellen (photo above).

The great Dr. also recommends that men over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring boobs sized D-cup or larger.

So, looks like I am going to have a long and healty life. Why you say? Well, if you’ve met my beautiful wife Tina, you know she’s a very busty woman and I stare at her breasts way more than 10 minutes a day (hmm..guess that’s why I hardly ever get sick) and she’s more than D-cup. I’ve even caught some other fellas trying to get a peak, but now we all know it’s just for health reasons, right?
    source: Doctors say looking at busty women for 10 minutes a day is good for your health

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so i guess Ice-T is the healthiest man in the world hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmm. that's the explanation why i seldom get sick the past two months now.
    dami kasing ganito sa amin eh.
    yung isa nga sales staff ko pa. hehehehehehe.

"The great Dr. also recommends that men over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring boobs sized D-cup or larger."
    - errr, san naman ako makakakita ng ganito? puro cup a and b lang ang pinay eh. bihira ang cup c.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Lucky me. Some officemates here were blessed :naughty2:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Deym, Ice-T must be one of the most healthiest rappers around right now

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    but i enjoy staring at women's butts more than staring at their mounds....

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsolt View Post
    but i enjoy staring at women's butts more than staring at their mounds....
    Naughty,naka t- back?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    May kasabay ako kanina sa dive shop, bumibili ng wetsuit ... ay que lindo!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Disclaimer: cumulative yung 10 minutes a day kasi malamang makatikim ka ng sampal kung isang bagsakan mo lang gagawin. :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    Naughty,naka t- back?
    kung masuwerte... hahaha. lotsa those in makati nung nag-oopisina ako dun. haaay...

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast