New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    my son got hospitalized for 2 days due to high fever without apparent reason kng baket may fever cya, blood, feces, urine checked and its normal
    now after one day at home. he has rashes in face and starting in body

he is only 1 yr and 5 months,

his injection is already complete. the last injection suppose to be last week but postponed (booster)

this could be measles? pero di cya nilalagnat

any doctor in the house
    Last edited by jansky; August 24th, 2009 at 09:31 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    baka viral exanthem yan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if that's my child I would immediately bring him to a doctor or bring him back to the hospital and not wait for a reply in a forum where most probably even if there is a qualified doctor who could answer your question it won't be as accurate since they can't see the patient in person and can't give accurate diagnosis..

well, it's just me...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    my son got hospitalized for 2 days due to high fever without apparent reason kng baket may fever cya, blood, feces, urine checked and its normal

his injection is already complete. the last injection suppose to be last week but postponed (booster)

any doctor in the house
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post in SMS/TXT format in tsikot.com

RULES: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/annou...php?f=123&a=19
    [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nung yung baby ko was almost 1 year old.. nagka tigdas hangin... symptoms were high fever for a few days.. then nung pagaling na, tska lumabas yung ilang rashes...

quite common daw ang tigdas hangin sa mga babies.. although not sure on the age range kung kailan lumalabas ito...

but then again, the best thing to do is bring the baby to the doctor or a pediatrician to be sure...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post

any doctor in the house
    could be german measles. or chicken pox... i think its better for a doctor to check on your kid personally.. mahirap maghaka-haka dito sa forums lalo na kung health issues tapos bata pa.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    try second opinion, Marami doctor na magagaling dyan. Or someone handled or encountered the same issue before.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    if that's my child I would immediately bring him to a doctor or bring him back to the hospital and not wait for a reply in a forum where most probably even if there is a qualified doctor who could answer your question it won't be as accurate since they can't see the patient in person and can't give accurate diagnosis..

well, it's just me...
    tama ang sabi ni shadow. dapat makita personally yung anak mo para ma-diagnose ng maayos.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Bring your baby to your pediatrician.
    If you dont have one, the hospital of the infant Jesus in Laon-laan corner Forbes in Sampaloc is a good hospital in handling pediatric cases. 731-2771 trunkline. Ask to be connected to the RSS clinic

doctor doctor my son has rashes