New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Ms Garin is now an adviser of Speaker Pantaleon Alvarez, and has, in an effort to escape responsibility, laid the blame for the vaccine mess on her then boss, then President Benigno Aquino III. According to reports, she claimed that Aquino was the one who negotiated with Sanofi Pasteur, the producer of the vaccine, in December 2015, and was the one who decided to go ahead with the immunization program.

Garin met with Sanofi in May 215 | Inquirer Opinion

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    she may have been the health secretary then.
    but it is also true, that she had many advisers, who are supposed to be more knowledgeable than her, in these matters.
    if i were me, i would have simply said, "mea culpa. my bad. the buck stops here."

pag dissect ng investigation, dun lalabas ang kung sino ang nag-advise ng ano.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ted failon in his morning radio program commented someoned rushed the dengue vaccine as if its a matter of LIFE & DEATH

hindi ba nakakamatay ang dengue?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ted failon in his morning radio program commented someoned rushed the dengue vaccine as if its a matter of LIFE & DEATH

hindi ba nakakamatay ang dengue?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thats the same guy who kept blaming Mitsubishi for the SUA of the Montero and the prime suspect in his wife's alleged suicide a few years ago.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The issue has been politicized

Sanofi invested a lot of time and money to bring the vaccine to market

Naturally they're gonna push it

The same way big pharma sends medreps to doctors

The vaccine was projected to be a blockbuster

Andami bansa endemic ang dengue

The goal is to sell the vaccine to governments for mass immunization

Millions of units per deal yan

Malas lang ng past admin na-salestalk sila into buying the vaccine

Too early

First dengue vaccine ever

Since hindsight is 20/20 the govt should have waited for newer vaccines that solved flaws in the 1st
    Last edited by uls; December 10th, 2017 at 02:02 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    They wanted to be the hero(es) ... and save the country ...

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Wala pa bang antidote yan para ma flushout sa katawan ng mga bata yang itinurok sa kanila.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    politician yan makakalusot yan saka madami kasabwat yan sa laki ng amount involved definitely madami kumita dyan 😂

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Informing the public is one thing. Raising alarm when there is no reason to do so is plain gimmickry and irresponsibility.

With Acosta taking center stage in the investigation of the claims of some parents that their child may have been innocent victims of Dengvaxia vaccination, we are wont to ask if the lady lawyer is a medico-legal expert or a pathologist.

With her taking a high-profile role in the inquiry, maybe she should avoid blood and thunder dramatic effects to ensure that her statements do not cause undue alarm. Showing class and sobriety may even enhance her projection as Senate material.

She should not fall into the same trap – of overacting – that has all but killed the senatorial chances of the head of the Volunteers Against Crime and Corruption.

When Acosta was mentioned recently by no less than President Rodrigo Duterte as a candidate for the Supreme Court, she did not hide her eagerness. Sadly, she bombed the public hearing conducted by the Judicial and Bar Council. Another lesson for her?

http://beta.philstar.com/opinion/201...g-dengue-probe

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast