New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I think there is another wave. I remember when it only took a few days to cure. My recent one took 4weeks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Yes there is. It attacks the lungs. Madami mo pneumonia epedimic sa hospitals ngaun. The virus takes hold of one side of your lungs.

The doctors need regrow the virus in a lab setting to determine which antibiotic will kill it, the problem kailangan naka-swero ko most of the time coz hindi ka talaga makakahinga.

Be aware peeps.

Sent from my Macbook 12"

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think there is another wave. I remember when it only took a few days to cure. My recent one took 4weeks.

And before kahit bioflu lang kaya na. Now need ng antibiotics na talaga

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    The Spanish Flu that killed 18M in 1918 was the deadliest Pandemic in the modern world. The black plague that wiped out most of Europe also happened in the 15th to 18th year of that particularly century,

Recently, bill Gates issued a statement that we are ripe for a pandemic soon and we wont be able to stop it, the problem with these pandemics is it attacks the healthy ones. The 1918 flu killed the fit snd healthy.

We should heed Bill Gate's warning coz he has supercomputers to analyze these trend every century.

Ang napansin ko sa pneumonia virus that is roaming today, kasi it attacks the throat and lung lining. Pag medyo may sore throat, drink a lot of coke. Napapatay nya kagad sore throat, so hayun when you're suddenly feeling not well, try nyo muna uminom ng softdrink. Coz these virus can be killed by edible acid

Sent from my Macbook 12"

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    cold and flu are caused by viruses

viruses can't be killed by antibiotics

antibiotics are for bacterial infections

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    when you get viral infection, you let it run its course

all you can do is treat the symptoms

you get bacterial infection when your immune system is weakened by the viral infection

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Yes there is. It attacks the lungs. Madami mo pneumonia epedimic sa hospitals ngaun. The virus takes hold of one side of your lungs.

The doctors need regrow the virus in a lab setting to determine which antibiotic will kill it, the problem kailangan naka-swero ko most of the time coz hindi ka talaga makakahinga.

Be aware peeps.

Sent from my Macbook 12"
    lung issues are indeed a huge problem take india and china for example. theyve got so many deaths because of pollution. copd is a whole different topic imo but pulmonary infections do occur if colds and flu worsen.

I encounter one staff today with a nasally voice so I accused him of an infecfion and told him of no contact pls. his reaction was he had some allergy. i know he didnt have this before.

another day an engineer had nose rash from cleaning his nose daily. and he said his antibiotics didnt work. he's had nasal congestion for over 4weeks.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    antibiotic resistance is caused by overuse of antibiotics

bacteria will always adapt to whatever environment it's in

exposure to antibiotics will kill the susceptible ones but those with mutations are them immune and they're the ones that propagate

man is fighting a losing battle with bacteria

as soon as man develops a new antibiotic, bacteria evolve to become immune to it thanks to their high mutation rate

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

The first time I ever had flu in my entire life was in 2016. I thought I had dengue. It felt awful because my temp won't go down in spite of the medicines. The doctor said I can't do anything but let it run its course. I had it for one week

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    your bodeh fought off something. infection probably was avoided.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Colds & Flu [Antibiotic Resistant Superbugs]