New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Words for Season 87 from Coach Tab ... Difficult season a bridge for a strong future, says Tab

"So we're looking at this year (Season 86) now as as a bridge to what we hope will be a new era of success for Blue Eagle basketball. We're going to be optimistic," he added.

GO ATENEO! OBF!
    FABILIOH!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Words for Season 87 from Coach Tab ... Difficult season a bridge for a strong future, says Tab

"So we're looking at this year (Season 86) now as as a bridge to what we hope will be a new era of success for Blue Eagle basketball. We're going to be optimistic," he added.

GO ATENEO! OBF!
    FABILIOH!
    Hmmm I wonder who the planned recruits are. Since one & done na si Obasa, wala din daw ok na recruit na big man next year? I think UP & La Salle are still the teams to beat next year. Ateneo would probably be fighting again to get in the final four.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    getting ready for S87 ... Is Tab Baldwin headed to Indonesia? Coach Tab clears the air

GO ATENEO! OBF!
    FABILIOH!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Hope it will be a different Koon at koonsistent na this season ... Chris Koon commits to play final year for Ateneo Blue Eagles

GO ATENEO! OBF!
    FABILIOH!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Hope it will be a different Koon at koonsistent na this season ... Chris Koon commits to play final year for Ateneo Blue Eagles

GO ATENEO! OBF!
    FABILIOH!
    Sana hindi na siya Mr. Turnover hehe.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ with the come backing kq and the new 7 footer fsa of dlsu, Henry agunanne, set to pair up ; dlsu is going to be a favorite to repeat.

Ateneo , on the other hand, has secured the 6-foot-9 Victor balogun ( the ex-partner-in-crime of agunanne from their ceu days ). it's going to be a fiery showdown down low when the 2 squads square up next season.

Balogun is a bit more polished than agunanne but the 3 inches of height disparity is a formidable edge (paano pa kaya iyong wingspan advantage nitong monster archer na ito).

No idea who's going to replace diouf at diliman. But I'm sure the gov won't be left empty handed.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by baludoy; December 14th, 2023 at 08:09 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ with kq coming back and the new 7 footer fsa of dlsu, Henry agunanne, set to pair up ; they're going to be a favorite to repeat.

Ateneo , on the other hand, has secured the 6'9 foot Victor balogun - the ex-partner of the dlsu fsa from their ceu days - so it's going to be a showdown down low when the 2 squads square up next season.

Balogun is a bit more polished than agunanne but the 3 inches of height disparity is a formidable edge (paano pa kaya iyong wingspan advantage nitong monster archer na ito).

No idea who's going to replace diouf at diliman. But I'm sure the gov won't be left empty handed.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Eto yata papalit kay Diouf sa UP next year.

UP finds FSA for UAAP 87, gets Guang Ming's Udodo

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Parang ang galing mag recruit ng mga FSA ang mga liga sa labas ng UAAP

O talagang sinadya ng mga UAAP schools ito para ma kita muna itong mga FSA bago ni i-pirata?

Farm team nalang ng mga FSAs ang non UAAP schools?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Usap usapan ngayon yung si Jacob Cortez na rumored to be heading to Taft.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast