New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Wierd cause its kind of an out of the way place to put an outlet store and its relatively difficult to get to. Thats why i like it cause it has lots of stocks hehe

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Wierd cause its kind of an out of the way place to put an outlet store and its relatively difficult to get to. Thats why i like it cause it has lots of stocks hehe

A lot of outlet stores are out of the way. There are outlet stores along the NLEX for example. You need a private car to get there since PUVs don't stop there. Di ba may dumadaan na PUJ sa Riverbanks?

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The foot and car traffic in that nlex shell of asia branch is nuts. Always full.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    not too long ago, MOA was out of the way.
    no public transpo to and from.
    i liked it then.'
    walang masyadong tao. hindi siksikan. walang pee-lah.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you have no time to go to outlet stores, SM and Landmark sometimes offer crazy discounts on some models of known sports brands.

For those within Paranaque or Las Pinas area, there are outlet stores for Nike and Adidas at SM Sucat.

Within BGC, the basement of Bench Tower becomes an outlet store at certain months of the year offering product lines carried by Bench locally. Under Armour shoes and apparel are offered at more than 50% discount.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    I agree.. if you have relatives sa states.. madami outlet don.. plus foot locker for shoes.. don ako nagpapabili nang shoes..

just got this for $45 this month.. 6500 dito sa atin..

A bit dicey imho, especially if you have fickle feet. My aunt gave me a pair which initially pinched, buti na lang medyo nasanay na paa ko. Otherwise i'd prefer trying it on myself....minsan kahit same brand, iba yung fitting.

Theory ko lang to : it seems the newer models/stocks are made in Vietnam nowadays. There seems to be a shift in production from Indonesia, China, and now Vietnam.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Btw..we are in the topic of shoes...what workout are we talking about?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Its in the Petron station BEFORE market market. On the northbound lane of the c5. 2 floors of Adidas goodness. They even have stella Mcartney stuff there.

Its an Outlet store so all the stuff is discounted but the selection is excellent.
    Agree! Been to this store, and the stocks are not as bungi-bungi as what you'd expect in an outlet store.

Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Btw..we are in the topic of shoes...what workout are we talking about?
    Ako specific na Aasics or Mizuno indoor shoes, because of the much-needed lateral support. Preferably gum-soled.

Di rin ako gaano naniniwala sa activity-specific shoes dati...until I sprained my ankle really bad last month because I was using the wrong shoes.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    check mo din yung ProLine sports center.. parati sila may mga sale..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post
    Agree! Been to this store, and the stocks are not as bungi-bungi as waht you'd expect in an outlet store.

Ako specific na Aasics or Mizuno indoor shoes, because of the much-needed lateral support. Preferably gum-soled.

Di rin ako gaano naniniwala sa activity-specific shoes dati...until I sprained my ankle really bad last month because I was using the wrong shoes.
    Go to Marquee Mall in Angeles City, Kai. There is an Asics/ Onitsuka Tiger outlet store there.

Meron din Lacoste na discounted anf mga tinda.

Sent via AsusZ3M

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast