Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Divisoria or 168 for clothes. Parehas lang e. Shoes lang ang dapat orig

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Oo nga pala...at royal sports house...cheapest clothes are reebok..shorts and shirts at 350 only..dont skimp on shoes...i only wear nike metcons and adidas adipowers

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    +1 on Royal Sports House. I think meron sila sa Glorietta.

Agree also that you shouldn't scrimp on footwear since your feet carry your weight when you do your cardio or workout.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Adidas outlets in c5, shell of Asia Nlex and in riverbanks. Nike also has outlets in riverbanks and in sta rosa.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks for the tips!

1. Decathlon - my friends went all the way to the South to check this store out. They really liked it. I checked out the items online but none fits me I'll check this out though when I am in the area

2. Sports Warehouse - they have in Market Market so I will check this out

3. Royal Sports House - Is this near the Landmark bridgeway?

I'm also looking for a literal na warehouse. LOL. I recall this is where I bought my bra top for cheap and there were SO MUCH choices. It's where I got my tennis outfit. But the problem is I absolutely have no idea na where this was. It was over a decade ago and during that time kung saan saan kami umaabot to buy stuff.

There is even this warehouse at the service road between Sucat and Alabang where we used to buy clothes. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Punta ka sa department store (SM, Robinsons, etc), huwag sa individual shops (planet sports, nike, etc).

Definitely madaming below 1K dun.

Sa Cartimar I bought 2 football/soccer shorts for 250. Sobrang nipis pero okay lang kasi for running ko gagamitin.

Dati dami ko din biniling fake dri-fit sa DV. 100 petot each dati. No problem kasi papawisan lang naman.
    Curious ako sa Cartimar. They have a lot of pet products daw there but I think it's traffic and hard to park?

It's so funny because my Mom also told me to buy in Divisoria LOL! But I don't think anything will fit me there because the sizes are "Chinese Size" and I am definitely not Chinese Size. I'm particularly looking for a bra top because my Mom said this is what I should wear when I exercise instead of tank tops and shirts.

I only have one bra top so I need to buy 4 more, e the style that I want is on the P2k range

Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    +1 on Royal Sports House. I think meron sila sa Glorietta.

Agree also that you shouldn't scrimp on footwear since your feet carry your weight when you do your cardio or workout.
    Definitely. I only wear New Balance when I exercise. It's extremely comfy and worth the price

Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Adidas outlets in c5, shell of Asia Nlex and in riverbanks. Nike also has outlets in riverbanks and in sta rosa.

Where is this outlet in c5? The Nike in Sta Rosa, I think that's the small store in Paseo?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    If you have relatives in the states. Dun nyo pabili mga dryfit shirts.

Sa shoes, may mga outlet stores na namention dito. Kung nasa north qc, meron sa may holy spirit drive.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    If you have relatives in the states. Dun nyo pabili mga dryfit shirts.

Sa shoes, may mga outlet stores na namention dito. Kung nasa north qc, meron sa may holy spirit drive.

This is what I'm looking for. It's a bit cheaper in the US. Around $25. My box got sent out na and my Aunt is coming home January pa Gusto ko sana yung below P1k Cheap Place to Buy Sports Items - Adidas, Nike, NB, Fila, Saucony etc

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is what I'm looking for. It's a bit cheaper in the US. Around $25. My box got sent out na and my Aunt is coming home January pa Gusto ko sana yung below P1k Cheap Place to Buy Sports Items - Adidas, Nike, NB, Fila, Saucony etc

Try reebok stores. Sa megamall meron. Namention na dito na bang for buck ang reebok and pretty sure adidas would be costly.

Additional din. Dont skimp out on dryfit clothes as not all are created equal. Some would retain some amount of sweat while others would not.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thanks for the tips!

Where is this outlet in c5? The Nike in Sta Rosa, I think that's the small store in Paseo?
    Its in the Petron station BEFORE market market. On the northbound lane of the c5. 2 floors of Adidas goodness. They even have stella Mcartney stuff there.

Its an Outlet store so all the stuff is discounted but the selection is excellent.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Go for reebok...inexpensive but does not look cheap...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    There will be another SM shoes and bags sale at SMX later this month.

Madaming nagsasabi di daw maganda Reebok shoes if you intend to work out/do sports, nakaka injure daw ng toes....but i usually raid their sale items for my daily drivers. At least for walking( and i used to walk a lot), no complaints naman. My last pair fell apart, but this may be due to keeping it in storage for half a year.

Haven't tried their apparel, but their backpacks seem to be good and cheap.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast