New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Pierce had his 20,000th pts. earlier with the game vs. Bucks with a win in OT..

hope this will be a great year for he C's and will bag their 18th title!!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    galing ng celtics. walang sinabi ang Heat

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am a Laker fan so kita kits na lang sa Finals hahaha, pero syempre samin ang three peat!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    idol allen!! healthy = champion!

heat... gagaling pa yan once they get chemistry. ngayon kasi parang all 3 are wanting to be the top dog.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I am a Laker fan so kita kits na lang sa Finals hahaha, pero syempre samin ang three peat!
    rematch to

6. Join Date
    May 2006

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Celtic fan since 1986 when they won their 16th NBA Championship, been with them through thick and thin. When the original Big 3 (Bird, Mchale and Parish) was still the headlines at Beantown till the tumultuous reign of coaches M.L. Carr and Rick Pittino.

Clearly 2008 was a year when the naysayers were put in their rightful places when we beat the purple and gold in 6 convincing games. 2009 we were not healthy plus we clearly don't have the bench support to repeat, but nonetheless we still managed to return to the ECF against the Magic. In 2010 we returned to the finals and again almost beat LA in 7 games.

This year is by far the greatest challenge to the ECF Champs, a newly retooled Heat, plus Orlando and possibly the Hawks are serious challengers to the throne. If the Celtics stay healthy we could return to the Finals, and I would bet LA is waiting for them. In 7 games the Celtics will win "Banner 18."

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    sorry tidus.. we'll spoil that.. hahaha.. rematch nga ito.. hahaha..

*ans_lim.. i do salute you.. hindi ka natibag.. hehe,, ako din eh.. ever since na naagkaroon ako ng muwang sa Basketball (since 2nd year high school and now 2 years working na).. celtics fan na ako.. been through with A.Walker and P.Pierce tandem.. hehehe.. and with the 2nd worst record in NBA season.. 2006-07 ata yun then next year.. from grave to champs.. hehe..

BANNER 18 i say.. ^^

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    *ans_lim.. i do salute you.. hindi ka natibag.. hehe,, ako din eh.. ever since na naagkaroon ako ng muwang sa Basketball (since 2nd year high school and now 2 years working na).. celtics fan na ako.. been through with A.Walker and P.Pierce tandem.. hehehe.. and with the 2nd worst record in NBA season.. 2006-07 ata yun then next year.. from grave to champs.. hehe..

BANNER 18 i say.. ^^[/quote]

Nice to know I have a fellow Celtic fan here in tsikot, being a fan is being there not only during the good times but also during bad ones. We are still ahead of LA in terms of championship rings, but "iba talaga tong franchise na ito." We are the only team in NBA history to be champs 8 years in a row, not even the LA teams of Wilt, Magic have ever matched that. Even "His Airness" Jordan could only muster a three-peat 2 times.

We need Perk to suit up, plus get Jermain O'Neal back in the rotation, Delonte West is a plus to back up Rajon. Shaq will be okay as a reliever to Perk come playoff time.If we could be healthy enough come April for the playoffs then we could return to the last dance in June.

10. Join Date
    May 2006

The Lakers will be firing full auto when the playoffs begin

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Celtics FANS!!