New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    meron ung dried green tea leaves. u brew it and u will see the leaves become full size.
    totoo yan bro? parang besuto prawn crackers ah...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yep. binibili ko sa isang chinese grocery store sa may banawe qc.

it's really bitter.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    okaaay. so i guess bale wala pala talaga yung benefits nito. thanks for your replies. gatorade na lang kaya? hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Anything with sugar is teh noes.

:fly:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    C2 is marketed as a "health drink" but the bad effects outweigh the good.

The Green Tea is suppose to increase your metabolism but the sugar content counters this by making you store fat.

I suggest that you choose the lite version which claims to have no sugar but uses artificial sweeteners. But of course, these artificial sweeteners may have side-effects in the long run.

Just dont drink it habitually or think that it will make you healthy. 2-3 bottles a week should suffice to satisfy the sweet cravings.

Water is still the best health drink of all time. The ultimate C2 (cool+clean)!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by slyfox View Post
    okaaay. so i guess bale wala pala talaga yung benefits nito. thanks for your replies. gatorade na lang kaya? hehehe

gatorade and other sports drinks contain high volume of sodium (salt) and sugar. they are designed for extreme hydration during extreme activity because the sodium tends to replace the body supply lost during sweat. the sugar contain carbohydrates designed to keep you going. . kung nakaupo ka lang maghapon, you are intaking too much salt and sugar that you will not utilize. long term, magkakasakit ka sa bato and tataba ka...

drink water instead.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    gatorade and other sports drinks contain high volume of sodium (salt) and sugar. they are designed for extreme hydration during extreme activity because the sodium tends to replace the body supply lost during sweat. the sugar contain carbohydrates designed to keep you going. . kung nakaupo ka lang maghapon, you are intaking too much salt and sugar that you will not utilize. long term, magkakasakit ka sa bato and tataba ka...

drink water instead.
    X2!

Gatorade would only be useful when you're 2-3 hours into a marathon.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i noticed that whenver i drink c2 i end up thirstier. parang coke. must be the sugar. altho gatorade is great when you've got a hangover hehehe

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
C2 Green Tea