Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Qc to makati is at least 2 hours.

Salute po!

Haha

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk
    Grabe na ser no? Nung bike commute ako, ang car qc Makati and vice versa one hour. Ngayon two hours na.

More so na dapat may support from the government for a bike-friendly metro. Marikina lang medyo matino. Kaso a few years back, may nanay nasagasaan ng truck while riding her bike... Sa bike lane.

Yung QC may bike lane nga pero siningit lang sa kalsada. Masabi lang may bike lane. Pero pag nag bike lane ka mas delikado ka pa sa mga jeep at kotse. Shared lane sa 4 wheels.

Really if you just live within the metro, bikeable sya. Wag lang siguro Parañaque to Valenzuela

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I noticed that most bike friendly cities are in temperate regions - hottest being Spain but still a temperate climate. No tropical cities on the list.

The Best Cycling Cities on the Planet | WIRED

I tried biking to work before. Super hassle. Nowhere as convenient as with a car. Aside from the travel, you have to consider shower arrangements. Magbibihis pa.

Both the climate and the infrastructure aren't bike-friendly.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    be aware of PM10 and PM 2.5

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I noticed that most bike friendly cities are in temperate regions - hottest being Spain but still a temperate climate. No tropical cities on the list.

The Best Cycling Cities on the Planet | WIRED

I tried biking to work before. Super hassle. Nowhere as convenient as with a car. Aside from the travel, you have to consider shower arrangements. Magbibihis pa.

Both the climate and the infrastructure aren't bike-friendly.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I used to be an avid biker before...my concern was the lack of respect drivers have on us....cant count how many time we times expletives where exchanged...one time we called squatters and other choice words by this indivudual..my friend pulled down his face cover and removed his rudy project..green eyes...ayun nosebleed sila..here in the PI..riding a bike to work is looked down upon..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Yes, i (we) bike to work every friday, madami kami bikers sa office, & naging habit na pag friday mag bike kami.

medyo binubully nga ang mga bike sa kalsada natin

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    philippines kasi walang courtesy. basically it's darwinism in the streets bus/truck drivers simply expect you to move away even if you're a car. bikes are the lowest in the pecking order

pollution is already bad. now the gov't wants to import euro-2 diesel

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    courtesy and disrespect cut both ways.

there was this old story about a young-ish female parishioner, who complained to the parish Priest that she noticed that one of the younger Priests was "looking at her often". the Parish Priest replied, "are you sure he isn't just returning your looking at him often?"
    Last edited by dr. d; August 13th, 2018 at 02:13 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    courtesy and disrespect cut both ways.

there was this old story about a young-ish female parishioner, who complained to the parish Priest that she noticed that one of the younger Priests was "looking at her often". the Parish Priest replied, "are you sure he isn't just returning your looking at him often?"
    Maybe the young priest likes her make up..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Maybe the young priest likes her make up..

"how does one know, one is being looked at?"

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "how does one know, one is being looked at?"
    Sa gym madali doc....raming mirrors...

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast