The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P15M na yata ang makaka-gold.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    15million + a car

ang tanong e saang lupalok na naman kukunin ng gobyerno yang 15 million na yan, uutangin sa china?

pagkatapos utangin, yearly 500,000 bibigay sa manlalarong nanalo, pag namatay wala na. sigurado ang indi ibibigay ng buo ang 15million.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    15million + a car

ang tanong e saang lupalok na naman kukunin ng gobyerno yang 15 million na yan, uutangin sa china?

pagkatapos utangin, yearly 500,000 bibigay sa manlalarong nanalo, pag namatay wala na. sigurado ang indi ibibigay ng buo ang 15million.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka tingin nila, wala naman mananalo, so why not promise the moon and the stars? :hihihi:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

We will be rooting for the Filipino athletes!

6505:Bath:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mods, paki-edit na lang po. Was making revisions with the post I made. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I truly wish the Philippine team well. Pero kapag ganito naman ang nabasa mo tungkol sa ibang atleta, tatabangan ka. Wala pang nararating, nag-iinarte na. And to think ang mga kalibre nila e hindi pa lumalampas sa Asian level. Biro mo, Olympics na ang pinag-uusapan dito. We're not talking about ASEAN-level competitions. Aba, nakarating na sa Beijing, overweight pa ng 8 pounds. May tawag diyan!

Coach unhappy with two divers

By Ted S. Melendres
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 03:09:00 08/08/2008

BEIJING—If their mentor is to be believed, they have become a coach’s nightmare.

Diver Ryan Rexel Fabriga has plumped up and Shiela Mae Perez, like Fabriga, has become too hot to handle in training.

“They both have become hard-headed,” complained Zhang Deju, the divers’ longtime Chinese coach. “It was better coaching them when they were young, when they were still in their teens.”

Zhang, who supervised Perez and Fabriga’s months-long Olympic training alongside China’s world champions here, said he was not giving up on the two, though.

He’s only pleading for understanding from officials of the national aquatics association who might have another idea why his best divers have not been performing up to par.

Perez, Southeast Asia’s undisputed diving queen from Davao City, sees action in the 3-meter springboard event on Aug. 15 and hopes to better her 32nd-place windup in the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

Still battling through a painful back injury, she finished 17th in a field of 107 at the recent 2008 FINA Diving World Cup here.

Fabriga, on the other hand, showed up at the Athletes’ Village at least eight pounds over his ideal diving weight, reportedly infuriating Zhang and Filipino coach Rommel Kong.

The fourth best finisher in the third phase of qualifying at the World Cup won by Germany’s Sascha Klein, Fabriga enters the preliminary round of the 10m men’s platform competition on Aug. 22, two days before the Games close.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    galing ng opening! lalo na yung scroll...

go team philippines! :cheer:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Go team Philippines!!! (*Goosebumps*) Hehehe! Sana magkagold tayo kahit isa lang masayang masaya na mga tao nun! Hehehe! Or kahit hindi nalang gold basta magkamedal lang kahit silver or bronze. ^_^

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Terrific opening ceremonies! The fireworks, the choreography, the effects... the drum lightshow and dancing typefaces were particularly impressive pieces of work.

Sad thing is... close to the end of the song and dance numbers, our cable provider blocked/censored CCTV1!!!

Now I know Olympics coverage is worth a lot of money to some people... but if I pay for cable, I expect to be able to watch what I want on the channels I have! Of course, the RPN broadcast was okay... but they cut out to commercial so many times that they almost missed the entry of the RP team!

Freaking Sky... censoring channels we're already paying for in order to sell pay-per-view? A big F*** Y** to you!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Beijing Olympics 2008