New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ito para sa torneo at sa Alas Pilipinas

Now in the semis ... Alas Pilipinas whips Chinese-Taipei, faces Kazakhstan in semis

"xxx

This top-seeded Philippine team is the first in the national federation's 63-year history to reach an AVC-sanctioned semifinal. They will face Pool B's No. 2-seed Kazakhstan in the knockout playoff round on Tuesday.

xxx"

GO ALAS!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    It's No. 55 vs No. 30 this Tuesday

Alas Pilipinas v Kazakhstan

LABAN ALAS!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Alas loses to Kaz ... Heartbreaking Loss: Alas drops semis to Kazakhstan in AVC Challenge Cup

Nothing to be ashamed of. Good game and gave Kaz a fight.

Too many errors though compared to the previous games.

Go for the Bornze Alas!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    A podium finish for Alas Pilipinas ... Alas beats Australia for third place in AVC Challenge Cup

Congratulations for coping the Bronze

GO ALAS!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Nice! Finally a podium finish. Now for future tournaments, do they retain the line up, or add the supposed ones like Galanza, Carlos, Belen, & Solomon?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Nice! Finally a podium finish. Now for future tournaments, do they retain the line up, or add the supposed ones like Galanza, Carlos, Belen, & Solomon?
    I read i-retain lineup then add belen, solomon and dongallo. better to set eyes and train on these young and tall players.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by battaglin View Post
    I read i-retain lineup then add belen, solomon and dongallo. better to set eyes and train on these young and tall players.
    Ah if add sila, then most likely out sila Gandler, Nisperos, & Palomata siguro?