New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    nice to meet you sherwintommy,where are you based?Thanks for the welcome CVT.You can or anybody from this forum can have an appointment with me at my clinic at LPDH.Don't worry guys because nobody will ever know about your consultation with me.that's what we call patient's confidentiality.And,thats not all,any member from this forum will be given a free of charge consultation.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jule View Post
    nice to meet you sherwintommy,where are you based?Thanks for the welcome CVT.You can or anybody from this forum can have an appointment with me at my clinic at LPDH.Don't worry guys because nobody will ever know about your consultation with me.that's what we call patient's confidentiality.And,thats not all,any member from this forum will be given a free of charge consultation.

Thanks Dr. jule.....

O ayan Alabangerz,- puwede nang i-konsulta ang inyong impulsive/compulsive behavior....:naughty2:

That is,- while enjoying the beautiful sights from the buildings across the street.....

4707:santas:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    hi doc jule thnx for the welcome...offshore platform is in ivory coast...offshore 28 days on/off rotation lang.....kaya every other month i am in manila with my family....sige pa consult ako sayo minsan..,,,peace.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sherwin, paano ka nag-apply sa work mo? :D

Tumatanggap pa ba kayo? hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hi ano specialization nyo?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    dok otep....i was directily hired by Prosafe Singapore...pero there is a local agency in manila...actually dami na mga collegues natin nasa offshore industry career...i got fortunate kasi I was given the chance to work with this kind of rotation.....actually you are more than qualified and oeverqualified in a sense knowing your extensive medical exposure in Emergency Med,.....pero if interested ka or any of our collegues I can PM you the agencies and Crewing Managers I am acquainted......for starters naglalaro sa 3k USD / mo ang rate..pero depends parin sa interview..lahat naman ng Pinoy Doctors eh more than qualified...in your case for example...most probably hindi ka lang offshore medic..pwde ka din maging safety officer at the same time..meaning double ang rate.....anyway oks na oks naman ang status mo dok otep and i think offshore is not your cup of tea....wala masyadong medical action kasi very high ang standard of safety sa offshore working conditions...mostly OPD cases..konting minor surgeries...kaya mostly administrative chores ang gawain...paperworks and medical reports...minsan nga multi task pa...radio officer and helicopter dispatch....pero ok narin kasi it keeps yourself busy....medyo napahaba na....sorry po...by the way dok..meron ba nag offer ng ATLS sa manila?...gusto ko sana mag training eh,..pampadagdag sa training...hehehehe....merry xmas..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwintommy View Post
    dok otep....i was directily hired by Prosafe Singapore...pero there is a local agency in manila...actually dami na mga collegues natin nasa offshore industry career...i got fortunate kasi I was given the chance to work with this kind of rotation.....actually you are more than qualified and oeverqualified in a sense knowing your extensive medical exposure in Emergency Med,.....pero if interested ka or any of our collegues I can PM you the agencies and Crewing Managers I am acquainted......for starters naglalaro sa 3k USD / mo ang rate..pero depends parin sa interview..lahat naman ng Pinoy Doctors eh more than qualified...in your case for example...most probably hindi ka lang offshore medic..pwde ka din maging safety officer at the same time..meaning double ang rate.....anyway oks na oks naman ang status mo dok otep and i think offshore is not your cup of tea....wala masyadong medical action kasi very high ang standard of safety sa offshore working conditions...mostly OPD cases..konting minor surgeries...kaya mostly administrative chores ang gawain...paperworks and medical reports...minsan nga multi task pa...radio officer and helicopter dispatch....pero ok narin kasi it keeps yourself busy....medyo napahaba na....sorry po...by the way dok..meron ba nag offer ng ATLS sa manila?...gusto ko sana mag training eh,..pampadagdag sa training...hehehehe....merry xmas..
    thanks for your candor sherwintommy.

otep, tama si sherwintommy. ok na ang status mo. don't take this wrongly pards pero i felt much the same way when i was a resident. parang nakakasira kasi ng ulo kapag residente ka e and sometimes feeling mo parang life is passing you by. (please correct me if i'm wrong.) on a personal note, i felt na para kasing nakakulong lang ako sa hospital while there is so much happening outside. furthermore, i often hated how little i made (with regards to salary) while doing so much work and going on duties. sobrang under-compensated ang pakiramdam ko. puyat, pagod, gutom.. tapos ang liit ng sahod. it was really depressing. pero take heart, everything will pan out well after residency training. lalo na ENT. anlakas ng practice ng ENT. the ENT people i know are doing so well now.

a good friend of mine (who owns two hospitals) has this saying: "if you continue your path, then you'll go to where you're headed." hehehe actually the words are a no-brainer, but it sounds great. parang confucius or something. the lesson is simple: if you know your goal, and you want that goal, then continue on your road towards that goal. don't change your course otherwise, you will not reach your goal.

just call me Lolo Smooth

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Almost one month na pala thread na ito. Ngayon ko lang nakita.

Anyway, I'm a family physician but works full time with a large government corporation. Presently, I head a health services unit in the company in one of its Metro Manila branches. My hospital base is in Manila Doctors Hospital. Well, that's all I can say for now with regards to my work.

[SIZE=3]Hello doc jule. Welcome to tsikot.com!!![/SIZE]

I hope you also post in the other threads to share your opinions, experiences, or what have you. So many interesting threads other than cars and motoring (but of course, cars and motoring are the common denominator that binds tsikoteers). Many things to learn in the different threads. Also, you will enjoy the different people here with different personalities and characters. Ako, I enjoy being with them. Kahit sa cyberspace lang.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jule View Post
    .... any member from this forum will be given a free of charge consultation.
    Oh, how nice of you.

Naku, doc jule, tsikot has more than 10,000 members, baka malugi ka, hehehe. Of the more than 10,000, dami ko nakikitang kailangan ka. Sigurado ako, me iri-refer na sa yo ang some members. Nag-post na ata sya dito sa thread na ito, di ba, sir flagg? Feeling doctor ata sya.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    thanks for the welcome ooba99.merry x mas to everyone.am sure kabi kabila ang party ngayon.ingat lang tayo lahat sa kalusugan natin.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
any doctors in the house.