New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    thank you guys for all your welcome.i finished my residency training at the national center for mental health in mandaluyong and presently a part time consultant at the said hospital.i am a fellow of the philippine psychiatric association and i am also connected with different private psychiatric facilities here in manila and in the province.i have also a clinic at the las pinas doctors hospital.my wife is a psychiatric nurse and she's presently working in the U.S.as a nurse.i have two daughters who are studying here in manila.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    2 lang yata, si doc otep and cute doc.

psychiatrist ka pala. dami ka pwede pasyente dito
    :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

Doc Jule,

Welcome to tsikot

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jule View Post
    thank you guys for all your welcome.i finished my residency training at the national center for mental health in mandaluyong and presently a part time consultant at the said hospital.i am a fellow of the philippine psychiatric association and i am also connected with different private psychiatric facilities here in manila and in the province.i have also a clinic at the las pinas doctors hospital.my wife is a psychiatric nurse and she's presently working in the U.S.as a nurse.i have two daughters who are studying here in manila.
    i have some friends practicing in LPDH (mostly ob-gyne and anes). likewise, i'm a board-certified anesthesiologist and a diplomate of the philippine board of anesthesiologists.

the intersection of our specialties (psych and anes) revolve mostly around pain management. we do prescribe certain anti-depressants and anti-convulsants in the management of chronic pain, especially in cancer pain when there is a neuropathic pain component.

again, welcome to tsikot. i'm sure you're going to like it around here. its a great form of stress release. occasionally when i am all stressed out in the OR, reading the view points of the posters in this forum - which i find to be a pretty good representation of the general populace of philippine metro cities - somehow helps me get over the toxicity.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hi,smooth.glad to hear from you.i'm pretty sure your friends at LPDH knows me too.Are they from the "CORE GROUP"?i am sending you a pm.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Welcome doc jule. I am presently an incoming 4th year senior resident physician at the Department of Orthopedics of the University of the Philippines - Philipppine General Hospital.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Meron pang isa, kaso "sumakabilang bahay" na. Iniwan na tayo.

Doctor din.......Spin Doctor nga lang......si OB.

[SIZE="1"](Peace, OB. Musta na?)[/SIZE]
    Last edited by chua_riwap; November 30th, 2007 at 05:48 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    thanks for the welcome,wiretap.when are you going to take the dreaded diplomate exam?wishing you good luck.how i wish we doctors here meet one day.that would be great.what do you think guys?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mekaniko po ako na nagpapanggap na ENT-HNS resident and sumasideline na EMT paminsan-minsan.

Welcome po to Tsikot.com.

Doc Noel's (aka 'Tsikot') day job is a Pediatrician at UST and his private clinic.

Si kimpOy ang doctor of love. Unforgettable quote from him: "To the wounds that never heal!" [sabay tagay]

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Mekaniko po ako na nagpapanggap na ENT-HNS resident and sumasideline na EMT paminsan-minsan.

Welcome po to Tsikot.com.

Doc Noel's (aka 'Tsikot') day job is a Pediatrician at UST and his private clinic.

Si kimpOy ang doctor of love. Unforgettable quote from him: "To the wounds that never heal!" [sabay tagay]
    ENT ka pala otep. UST? convention niyo ata ngayon if i'm not mistaken.

favorite topic ng kwentuhan: what to do in case of intra-op airway fire. for example sa trache, at nag-c-cauterize ka sa area tapos biglang nag-apoy. anong gagawin? paboritong tanong kasi yan intra-op tuwing gumagawa kami ng kaso. parehong ENT at anes kasi involved sa tanong na yan.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    thanks for the welcome otep.tama sabi ni smooth na nakakawala ng stress pag nagbabasa ka dito ng mga posts sa tsikot.com.especially dito sa pitstop cafe.eh,most of the time,ang kausap ko mga patients ko.Alam niyo naman siguro na mentally ill sila at may emotional problems.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
any doctors in the house.