New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    NMDs popularity is starting to wear off, judging from the number of models that are still available months after their release. Yung R2s aren't as popular as the early R1s.

https://www.footlocker.com/Mens/_-_/...e%3AProduct%29

https://www.footlocker.com/_-_/keyword-ultraboost

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Sketchers Gowalk are the best for walking 😉 need to get a new set next month.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    These are their current shoes bro. I like that they are slip ons but they don't look too durable. Am also hoping the hype/placebo effect of a new pair of shoes from a different brand will be enough to get them walking again hehe.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Sketchers Gowalk are the best for walking 😉 need to get a new set next month.

Madali bang magcompress yung sole sir? Looks like blown rubber without any hard rubber outsole. They do look comfy though.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Boost is life!

Pero kung senior na sila mas maigi siguro iyong slip-ons na lang. It woukd be More convenient for them because they don't have to trouble themselves w/ bending over and tying those pesky shoelaces

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Oo hindi kasi siya kadalian isuot. Kaya if hindi pa issue ang back or pag bend while wearing shoes then go.

Pero masarap sa paa super!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is what I'm worried about. They're used to loafers and other slip ons. Am hoping the flyknit ones can be slipped on after the laces have been set.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    These are their current shoes bro. I like that they are slip ons but they don't look too durable. Am also hoping the hype/placebo effect of a new pair of shoes from a different brand will be enough to get them walking again hehe.
    the price is affordable.. so every year palit 😁😅

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks for all the replies guys. Looks like the Ultraboosts are the best. I hope I can find some with decent water repellent uppers. Most of them look like they are as water repellent as sweat socks when it rains hehe.

I had Nike Frees before and they were great. I doubt if I got more than 500km in them though.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Madali bang magcompress yung sole sir? Looks like blown rubber without any hard rubber outsole. They do look comfy though.
    super soft... good for active oldies 😅

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    some sites says the eqt is softer coz it has more boost material....more than the ultraboost...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Boost is life!

Pero kung senior na sila mas maigi siguro iyong slip-ons na lang. It woukd be More convenient for them because they don't have to trouble themselves w/ bending over and tying those pesky shoelaces

go this 3 for 200pesos sa ikea. 2ft long for elders i have one in the car for easy slip-ons even with laced shoes..

multiple image upload

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ nice! I also use shoe horns too. Not as long as those Pero libre siya from adidas kaya they'll do [emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Thanks for all the replies guys. Looks like the Ultraboosts are the best. I hope I can find some with decent water repellent uppers. Most of them look like they are as water repellent as sweat socks when it rains hehe.

I had Nike Frees before and they were great. I doubt if I got more than 500km in them though.
    Spray mo na lang ng water repellant. I use them for all of my shoes. Hindi naman nagkaroon ng discoloration or fading. I even use them on all of my mountaineering stuff (e.g. backpack, jackets, hiking shoes, etc)

i use tex guard fabric protector. I bought them at concorde on sale a few months back

Last edited by baludoy; October 30th, 2017 at 02:22 AM.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast