New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Am looking for the most comfortable walking shoes for my folks. How do these 3 sneakers compare when it comes to walking comfort and durability?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sketchers Gowalk are the best for walking 😉 need to get a new set next month.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Ultra Boost's are the most comfy of the three.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Ultraboost will be most absorbent of shocks and all. But what is comfy depends on what your looking for.

If your one who like shoes thats most natural or flat, or without much heel elevation and freer toe area, there are other contenders.

I like the boost, but I also love the nike free motion becuase it feels most natural. I feel like am walking barefoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Boost is life!

Pero kung senior na sila mas maigi siguro iyong slip-ons na lang. It woukd be More convenient for them because they don't have to trouble themselves w/ bending over and tying those pesky shoelaces

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    My vote goes to Ultra Boost.

(IMO) As for durability... Anything after 2.5 years / 750 kms is a bonus.

Sent from Zenfone 3 on Tsikot mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Ultraboosts are definitely the most comfy (I have at least one of each mentioned in the thread's title) but they are hard to find as not all Adidas stores have them in stock.

Ultraboosts have been my default travel shoes lately, particularly to cities with a lot of walking.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Madali mag yellow mga boost ng Adidas. Even in normal use and cleaning, the white boost has the tendency to yellow/orange over time. I used this pen and it does work on the boost...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Madali mag yellow mga boost ng Adidas. Even in normal use and cleaning, the white boost has the tendency to yellow/orange over time. I used this pen and it does work on the boost...

habang ako naman, hinihintay kong dumilaw ang white stan smiths ko...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Boost is life!

Pero kung senior na sila mas maigi siguro iyong slip-ons na lang. It woukd be More convenient for them because they don't have to trouble themselves w/ bending over and tying those pesky shoelaces

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you
    Oo hindi kasi siya kadalian isuot. Kaya if hindi pa issue ang back or pag bend while wearing shoes then go.

Pero masarap sa paa super!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast