New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 434 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    POINTS + AUTODRAPT
    ser theveed, head-to-head na tayo... parang ulam lang yan...tumikim naman tayo ng ibang putahe. :D

teka para sa drafting, sino ba may pinaka maraming "ping pong" balls?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    If ever we go slow draft, lets make the waiting period between votes 2 days.

Also, i suggest we use the online random order generator used by ser mantoy last time. para public and transparent.
    no problems on either suggestion, if mantoy can give me a link to download or use that generator

Quote Originally Posted by mantoy
    will the commish post the list of players and their rankings prior to the draft? (if ever slow draft ang manalo)
    yes

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    no problems on either suggestion, if mantoy can give me a link to download or use that generator

you can go to this site:

http://www.download.com/SuperCool-Ra...-10311154.html

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We need some tiebreakers in the draft voting, though it seems that were gonna go for points..... unless some people change their mind.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm parang alam mo ang nasa utak ko...

well open minded din ako sa head to head since hindi ko pa na try ito...

sige...can i change my vote to head to head?
    if not ok lang...

so dapat pala mag subscribe na ako ulit sa NBAtv he..he

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can vote or change your vote till the deadline. para matapos na to i'm going to set the deadline to 11:59 pm on friday unless there's an objection for some reason.

pk, unfortunately i think in case of a tie we should go with autodraft. even though slow draft is more fun it requires a time commitment that not all of our members may be willing to make.

so if its gonna be a head to head we should have an even number of participants right? so how many players are we gonna allow for this tourny? 14? 12? then maybe we can have our own win-loss column. to be updated weekly... just a suggestion

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    hmmm parang alam mo ang nasa utak ko...

well open minded din ako sa head to head since hindi ko pa na try ito...

sige...can i change my vote to head to head?
    if not ok lang...

so dapat pala mag subscribe na ako ulit sa NBAtv he..he
    woohoo! ok ang head-to-head ser kimps.... di ka magsisisi.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    so if its gonna be a head to head we should have an even number of participants right? so how many players are we gonna allow for this tourny? 14? 12? then maybe we can have our own win-loss column. to be updated weekly... just a suggestion
    this is true...i don't even know if we can play h2h with an odd number of players. let's see if van wilder and ungas show up and if we have an odd number of players we'll pick up another one

***2nd Annual Tsikot.com Fantasy NBA League***