The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Let the games begin..let's support our athletes but never the CORRUPTION

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    This new Clark City stadium is world class. Its about time we had one like this. Like I said, there is always use for stadiums in the future. We actually lack decent facilities for meets & such. Much of the facilities we had before this are more of training facilities lang.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    This new Clark City stadium is world class. Its about time we had one like this. Like I said, there is always use for stadiums in the future. We actually lack decent facilities for meets & such. Much of the facilities we had before this are more of training facilities lang.

Living close to Clark, we tried to visit these venues just to get a glimpse and basically do a recon for when we will watch some of the games. Unfortunately, no visitors allowed as security is tight.

But from what I saw in the distance, parking will be far away and seats will not be that plenty.

If you guys plan on watching, bring your own water and packed food, also portable chairs might not be a bad idea.

Let's enjoy this great event!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Living close to Clark, we tried to visit these venues just to get a glimpse and basically do a recon for when we will watch some of the games. Unfortunately, no visitors allowed as security is tight.

But from what I saw in the distance, parking will be far away and seats will not be that plenty.

If you guys plan on watching, bring your own water and packed food, also portable chairs might not be a bad idea.

I am thinking of watching the Pole Vault event, since we have an athlete who qualified for the Olympics, is no. 14 in the World & no. 1 in SEA & Asia now. I just haven’t seen the schedules yet.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I am thinking of watching the Pole Vault event, since we have an athlete who qualified for the Olympics, is no. 14 in the World & no. 1 in SEA & Asia now. I just haven’t seen the schedules yet.

I'd like to see all of the T&F events Master B. I just hope my work sked also permits me.

See you there.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I'd like to see all of the T&F events Master B. I just hope my work sked also permits me.

See you there.
    If I see a new face white QL, definitely yours;)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Will be watching the swimming finals next sunday. Sadly, you can’t bring in any food or water inside the aquatics center. Hoping there are plenty of food stalls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Will be watching the swimming finals next sunday. Sadly, you can’t bring in any food or water inside the aquatics center. Hoping there are plenty of food stalls.

Typical, they only want all visitors to buy food and drinks from them.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Here now in San Juan LU and the SEA Games preps for the surfing events look well managed. The tarps here look very professional compared to what's circulating in social media. There are sufficient signs guiding teams to where the event will be held, and the hotels lodging the athletes are clearly marked too. Police visibility is good as well and there's no shortage of volunteers.

It's prudent to call out when something is out of line but to succumb to the same sensationalization and fake news as the DDS is very poor taste.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    good to know bro jut... kaya pala sabi ni misis na trapik na naman sa amin hehehe. kailan ba ang finals? baka abot pa ako sa 10 dec.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast