New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    w/ just over a month left before the games are ushered in, the rush to finish event venues is on.

Organizers race against time to complete some SEA Games venues | ABS-CBN News

i'm excited to see the latest sporting facility in the new clark city stadium. it's supposed to be a world class infrastructure w/c is designed to eventually replace manila's rizal memorial stadium as the hub of Ph sports

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006

the logo of the 19th sea games.

it's way too unappealing but for some reason, cayetano, the chairperson of the sea games committee fought for it kaya, well, sige na lang.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Last edited by baludoy; October 20th, 2019 at 04:19 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    w/ just over a month left before the games are ushered in, the rush to finish event venues is on.

Organizers race against time to complete some SEA Games venues | ABS-CBN News

i'm excited to see the latest sporting facility in the new clark city stadium. it's supposed to be a world class infrastructure w/c is designed to eventually replace manila's rizal memorial stadium as the hub of Ph sports
    Rizal is PTAs home turf, any improvement is appreciated

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

the logo of the 19th sea games.

it's way too unappealing but for some reason, cayetano, the chairperson of the sea games committee fought for it kaya, well, sige na lang.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    mag-aaway-away ang mga bansa, kung sino ang pinakamalaking bilog, at sino ang mga maliliit na bilog.
    napaka-hirap rin memoryahin at i-guhit from memory.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    The only way rhe Philippine team will top the medal haul is if they cheat. Kulang sa preparation aa usual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    The only way rhe Philippine team will top the medal haul is if they cheat. Kulang sa preparation aa usual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    1991 was our best year...i still remember we took 2nd...we could do it again if we start concentrating on our strengths like in weightlifting, wushu, tkd poomsae and boxing...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Meron na SEA games app available sa apple store and google play. Looks good.
    Will be watching the swimming finals sa aquatics center.
    Hooe to catch some football or volleyball games too. Layo ng rizal memorial stadium at wala pang parking. At least volleyball sa ultra at may street parking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^buti hindi maruya

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast