New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Umpisahan na natin.

I think, barring injures and no major trades, the Cav's will repeat. And GSW will also be their opponent in the finals. Ganda nun, 3rd year in a row. Great rivalry indeed.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    gagalawin kaya lineup ng GS? hindi masyado nagcontribute si varejao speights ezeli, isama na rin ung masamang game 5 6 7 ni barnes.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    I hope the other teams would learn from the stategy that OKC and CLE did against GSW last season.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by luffin View Post
    gagalawin kaya lineup ng GS? hindi masyado nagcontribute si varejao speights ezeli, isama na rin ung masamang game 5 6 7 ni barnes.
    I disagree that Speights was useless. I think he has the potential to draw big men out of the paint because of his 3-pt shooting. He's a legit scoring threat when he gets hot during his limited minutes. More shooting consistency plus better passing can give the team more points by cutting through the lane.

Barnes also inconsistent but he was very good in Game 1-4. Kaso siyempre sa Game 7 kailangan. He's a free agent so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    checking the lineup for lakers and knicks..

major changes hahah change is comming.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I disagree that Speights was useless. I think he has the potential to draw big men out of the paint because of his 3-pt shooting. He's a legit scoring threat when he gets hot during his limited minutes. More shooting consistency plus better passing can give the team more points by cutting through the lane.

Barnes also inconsistent but he was very good in Game 1-4. Kaso siyempre sa Game 7 kailangan. He's a free agent so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Read somewhere that Barnes is trying to test the FA market and expecting a max contract!
    Pag yan ang gusto nya definitely walang GM na susugal with what he'd shown sa last 3 games sa finals. Imo, ang kanyang bargaining power ay sobrang naapektuhan at malamang na mid-range contract lang ang makukuha nya.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Umpisahan na natin.

I think, barring injures and no major trades, the Cav's will repeat. And GSW will also be their opponent in the finals. Ganda nun, 3rd year in a row. Great rivalry indeed.
    They could, but they'll have a problem keeping that lineup with a max contract coming up for LBJ. Do they trade or keep forgotten man Kevin Love? Who will replace Richard Jefferson as veteran voice of reason in the locker room and spot role player/slasher? Uhh...JR Smith?

I'd probably jettison Mozgov since the NBA's current style of play makes him irrelevant.

Retaining Tristan Thompson is going to be VERY EXPENSIVE.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    They could, but they'll have a problem keeping that lineup with a max contract coming up for LBJ. Do they trade or keep forgotten man Kevin Love? Who will replace Richard Jefferson as veteran voice of reason in the locker room and spot role player/slasher? Uhh...JR Smith?

I'd probably jettison Mozgov since the NBA's current style of play makes him irrelevant.

Retaining Tristan Thompson is going to be VERY EXPENSIVE.
    They're the champs, the owners can increase gate prices and other incomes(TV rights, merchandise)

I agree Mozgov can be let go and maybe get a good trade for Love. They must retain Tristan imho.

Barnes need to tone down his expectations, he won't get max contract anywhere. No GM is that dumb.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Tristan Thompson just signed a new contract last year and Mozgov is still relevant for situational matches. Not all the time teams are playing small ball.

Barnes may still get a near max contract as other teams may ignore his last 3 games and look into previous contributions as a good defender, 3pt shooter, and seeing him as a major contributor guy. Remember Barnes was the 4th guy from the past few seasons in GSW.

Durant's next team will be the most interesting story in a few weeks.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i guess vindicated si lebron sa pag force out niya kay blatt mid season sa championship niyang nakamit

ano bang adjustment ginawa ni lue na hindi nagawa ni blatt nung tenure niya?

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast