New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, informed haters of Miami and LBJ can only hope the Big 3 do ask Pat Riley for max contracts each.

That'll result in Miami being a Nike 3-on-3 Team in the NBA.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Well, informed haters of Miami and LBJ can only hope the Big 3 do ask Pat Riley for max contracts each.

That'll result in Miami being a Nike 3-on-3 Team in the NBA.
    Eh sureball ba sila mag-champion dyan sa 3-on-3? hehe

I think LBJ just wants more money compared to DWade and Bosh pero not max naman para they can retool. Just my 2 cents.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Eh sureball ba sila mag-champion dyan sa 3-on-3? hehe

I think LBJ just wants more money compared to DWade and Bosh pero not max naman para they can retool. Just my 2 cents.
    Haha! Basta Hindi nila katapat sina Timmy, Manu at TonyP, me pag-asa yan!

Honestly, I won't blame LBJ if he takes his talents elsewhere , if the offer and roster is good. He gave Miami it's 2nd and 3rd NBA title so he doesn't owe Riley anything.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    mukhang miami parin yung tatlo.. max or close to max deal for lebron.. bosh is willing to take the pay cut as reported by yahoo.. wade is after a long deal, his knees can't survive another free agency..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    LeBron James of Miami Heat wants maximum salary - ESPN

Max deal nga gusto ni LBJ dahil siya talag reliable at consistent sa kanilang 3. Baka lesser money si DWade at CBosh.

Si JKidd lumipat sa bucks. I think Hollins will get the nod to coach the Nets next season.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Y! SPORTS

The big 3 just keep on looking for escape goats as to why they loose the championship. When they get together in 2010, this ain't what they were asking for, yet they said they will bring the championship but lost to Dallas. The superstar feeling in them just can't go along with reality. tsk tsk tsk Why can't they not accept the fact that Spurs played better this time than last year making sure they don't repeat Game 6 of 2013.

It was Rey Allen that saved their asses in game 6 not any of these 3 monkeys. If not for Allen, these 3 monkeys would have disbanded last year.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Interesting gossip care of Rotoworld! Hope this one is true!

"The Thunder have emerged as a frontrunner for unrestricted free agent Pau Gasol, according to Ramona Shelburne of ESPN.com.

A starting five of Gasol, Russell Westbrook, Reggie Jackson, Serge Ibaka and Kevin Durant would be one of the best in the NBA. Gasol would be taking a sizable pay cut, but he's certainly going to be on a better roster than the Lakers. He's meeting with the Bulls in Los Angeles on Thursday. The Spurs are also in the mix, which would be interesting."

Pau Gasol - Los Angeles Lakers - 2014 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    Interesting gossip care of Rotoworld! Hope this one is true!

"The Thunder have emerged as a frontrunner for unrestricted free agent Pau Gasol, according to Ramona Shelburne of ESPN.com.

A starting five of Gasol, Russell Westbrook, Reggie Jackson, Serge Ibaka and Kevin Durant would be one of the best in the NBA. Gasol would be taking a sizable pay cut, but he's certainly going to be on a better roster than the Lakers. He's meeting with the Bulls in Los Angeles on Thursday. The Spurs are also in the mix, which would be interesting."

Pau Gasol - Los Angeles Lakers - 2014 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com
    Pau would definitely be an upgrade vs Perkins who is a step slower na and never an offensive on his own.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Pacers shopping for elite PG.

-The Indiana Pacers are reportedly trying to engage the Celtics in a multi-team deal that would involve Rajon Rondo.
    -The Indiana Pacers have engaged the Phoenix Suns in trade talks for Goran Dragic.

Coach Stan Van Gundy shot down rumors of restricted free agent Greg Monroe requesting a trade of Josh Smith.

Melo still recruiting for the Knicks on Gasol.

Kobe Bryant intends to meet with Carmelo Anthony following Anthony's meeting with the Knicks on Thursday.

The Mavericks have signed Dirk Nowitzki on a three-year deal for about $30 million, according to ESPN.com.

The Hawks came to terms with Thabo Sefolosha on a three-year, $12 million deal.

NBA | Melo still recruiting for the Knicks on Gasol - Rotoworld.com

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast